Search results

1. vwtyp2

who is the distributor for Ellsworth bikes now?

chasing a Carbon Enlightenment to Singlespeed Belt drive. Dirt Jerks are no longer the distributors for Ellsworth and am wondering who (if anyone) is the local distributor. Cheers.
  2. vwtyp2

how did your Otway Odyssey time this year compare to last year?

this year was my 3rd Otway, I'll write off the muddy one in '08 to experience with a 9 1/2 hr time last year I put a bit of effort in beforehand and knew what to expect and was happy with a 6.36 this year I did a lot more riding, some extra long rides and was intent on going under 6 but pulled...
  3. vwtyp2

opinions of trek session 77

who's ridden a Trek Session 77 '05 model? I've been thinking about getting rid of my "05 Haro X3 and getting on the trek. Just wanted some opinions first.
  4. vwtyp2

motorized old skooler

check out what we built up at work this week. the best part is it's made up entirely of old stock. there's nothing newer than 15 years old on the bike. old convertible hi riser frame. old phillips hubs. cotter pin cranks. side pill brakes. 22cc 2 stroke engine stacks of fun.
  5. vwtyp2

oryx dho1

here's a pic of my dh rig. it's an ORYX dho1 it's the same frame as the Azonic Eliminator. has up to 9 1/2" of rear travel Fox Vanilla rc rear shock now has boXXer race 178mm hope c2's front and back. hope big un hubs. azonic pdw bars race face diabolus stem FSA headset truvativ...