Search results

1. L

gopro 3 black

hi all, i recently received a black edition gopro and was just wondering what programs are you using to watch and edit your footage as windows movie maker/ player doesnt seem to work with the new gopro's. any suggestions greatly appreciated
  2. L

dh in gong or nowra areas

hi heading down to the gong and nowra areas to visit family and friends for a couple days as im from thredbo and ride it nearly everyday, just wondering if there is any downhill trails in the region besides possums. cheers for your help
  3. L

New pads contaminated after 4-5 runs

I recently installed new pads into my codes and a bleed and they were working sweet. After a few runs they felt like mush again, my mate said there contaminated any ideas?
  4. L

brake fluids

i purchased a avid bleed kit and have run out of oil. a car mechanic tried to sell me dot4 for motos but i wasnt sure about it so i didnt buy it any help greatly appreciated
  5. L

trail fools

over the last 12 months ive been building a short but sweet dh line in my local area. it doesnt interfere with the localy approved xc trail or interfere with any of the existing trails in the area. but in the last few weeks ive noticed that some fools are interfering with the trail which in the...
  6. L

ebay store wheels n sprocket

just wondering has anyone out there used this ebay shop and what was your experience like as i ordered some new body armor at the start of july and it still hasnt arrived
  7. L

new body armour neck brace compatible

im looking at getting some new body armor which is neck brace compatible any ideas out there.ive been looking at the nukeproof jacket but dont know how it would go protection wise, and the other option so far is the tld shock doctor. any help greatly appreciated
  8. L

bike rack specialized demo 8

just want to know what other people are using as my Qspear doesn't quite fit?
  9. L

online shop mitra cycles

hi just wondering if anyone out there has had anything to do with mitracycles.com .