Search results

1. Supercycle

[30-10-13 UPDATE] Too much stuff sale

I'm sorry you feel that way BigHair. As mentioned over the phone I'm only to happy to swap the cranks for you again. If there's anything that i can help you with it is no trouble. Please let us know.
  2. Supercycle

Layby Discount! GT Xizang Titanium custom build w/SRAM XX & Thompson Titanium

We've had a cancelled layby on this bike. Make their deposit yours! A customer put this bike on layby with a deposit but has forfeited their deposit and we're passing the saving onto you guys! We've discounted the bike to $4,499 but I've been told we're open to all offers. Send us a message...
  3. Supercycle

They sure are in Large and X-Large Bruce!
  4. Supercycle

Found. 25.4 bars. 700+ wide.

I've got some 750mm Funn Full on bars in 25.4, black, 15mm rise. They were used for about 13 minutes of riding (Couple of downhill runs) so have some minor rub marks from brake levers etc but are otherwise new. Also have a matching Boxxer direct mount stem you can have too if it's any use to...
  5. Supercycle

Custom Built MacMahone Mountain Bikes and Frames

Working closely with Black Dust , the Australian Distributor for MacMahone bicycles, we have built up a couple of their 2013 Frames into complete bikes. The bikes have been built with performance, reliability and affordability in mind, yet still come with a host of trick components and hardware...
  6. Supercycle

We've still got a few bits and pieces left! Make us an offer as all these things are taking up space and need to go! Prices of a few things have been lowered and the Crossride 29er Wheelset comes with adapters and a Skewer for the rear hub, so It can be either 135x12 or 135qr.
  7. Supercycle

Free postage on all purchases over $70 excluding frames and wheels
  8. Supercycle

X9 Type 2 Gone! Price drop coming this weekend! Manager leaves in 2 weeks and the more of this that gets sold the better!
  9. Supercycle

Set of cranks, a saddle and the Troy Lee grips all sold off! Found a DT Swiss 340 classic R hub with the new ratchet system for $200 or best offer...
  10. Supercycle

Easton EA90XC Sold. Found some Alfine Cranks and a BB as well as a front Shimano M445 Brake
  11. Supercycle

Jamis D29 Team frame sold, as is the Thompson Seatpost and one of the prologo vertigo saddles (3 left). Next day delivery available on all items*!
  12. Supercycle

Jamis Team 19" frame pending payment, as if the Ritchey Seat post. Found some ODI Troy Lee grips in red without the clamps and end caps, half price still brand new.
  13. Supercycle

The SRAM cassette and one of the KMC chains sold, updated the original post to reflect it. A lot of interest in the Prologo Vertigo saddles so get in quick! EDIT: Another chain and cassette sold! Also the Prologo Scratch Pro sold. Found some more Elixir 5 brakes and a Thompson Seatpost (30.9...
  14. Supercycle

Hey JD, They are a Ritchey Mountain Comp flat bar, with 31.8mm clamp, 10º backsweep and 660mm wide, sporting the signature Ritchey bend. Brand new off a bike that was sold and the customer thought they looked funny. They retail for $50 but i'd be happy with $30. Shoot me a PM and let's talk.
  15. Supercycle

Hey guys, Manager is headed overseas in a couple weeks and before he leaves he wants to make some room in the store. Getting rid of a lot of gear that we've been using for dust collection but we have found a new supplier for our dust and no longer need this gear. Most stuff is new without box...
  16. Supercycle

Layby Discount! GT Xizang Titanium custom build w/SRAM XX & Thompson Titanium

We've had a cancelled layby on this bike. Make their deposit yours! A customer put this bike on layby with a deposit but has forfeited their deposit and we're passing the saving onto you guys! We've discounted the bike to $4,499 (now $4,176) but I've been told we're open to all offers. Send us...
  17. Supercycle

VIC Supercycle Supersale! Including XX, XTR, X9 DuraAce, GT, KTM, Cannondale

Hey Guys, This weekend SuperCycle are having a super sale. Everything from SRAM XX and Shimano XTR to 105 spec'd road bikes and even our childrens stock, we just need to clear some room for a new shipment coming in the next month. You may have seen our ad in Thursday Age but here's a...