Search results

1. D

NSW SOLD: 2016 Canyon Spectral Carbon Medium, with dropper, shock, BB & headset

More pics available here: https://imgur.com/gallery/3DaB2 Also price drop
  2. D

NSW SOLD: 2016 Canyon Spectral Carbon Medium, with dropper, shock, BB & headset

Item: Canyon Spectral Carbon, Medium, 2016 Location:Camden (South West Sydney) NSW Item Condition: Very good to excellent, recently had all frame bearings replaced with enduro as a couple of the factory ones died Reason for selling: transferred parts to nomad frame, was going to keep as a...
  3. D

Official kentlyn thread

I saw that as well. Not sure what the motivation was, it was pretty easy to pick up over that rock garden then pump the downslope to make the jump. Now theres a pallet drop to flat before it? Weird. Looks like a different crew to whos been building the other stuff. Found a nice new booter on...
  4. D

NSW SOLD - Norco Aurum 1, 2013 Medium $2300 - 2013 Norco Sight Medium - $2000

Bump, new photos. Fitted the Magic Mary to the front and gave it a service & thorough clean
  5. D

bump, more specs, price drop. I have a bike box and can post if required
  6. D

Bump. Extra photos. Can post more pics if required, also have a spare bike box so can ship if needed.
  7. D

Item: Norco Aurum 1 2013 Location: Camden, NSW Item Condition: Mechanically excellent, serviced and looked after. Has usual scratches from shuttling. Wheels are true, hubs, bearings all 100% Reason for selling: Change is as good as a holiday Price and price conditions: $2300 Extra Info...
  8. D

NSW SOLD - 2013 Norco Sight Medium - $2000

Thanks all - bike has now sold
  9. D

Thanks - I'll keep that in mind, I'll leave the bike up here for a couple more weeks before parting it out. Cheers
  10. D

Bump - and a price drop.
  11. D

Selling my Norco Sight. Item: 2013 Norco Sight 650b Location: Camden NSW, can ship most areas Item Condition: Has some cable rub on the frame and cosmetic scratches, otherwise mechanically 100% Reason for selling: looking at the 2015 models Price and price conditions: $2000 as is, I'll...
  12. D

Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 6th July - Round 3

That was the first club GE event I've been too, had an absolute blast, great tracks, great people, well organised, nicely done CCOMTB!
  13. D

Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 23rd March - Round 1

Just a quick question, which track/s are being run for this event?
  14. D

Official kentlyn thread

The work is looking good on the trails guys! Side note - does anyone know what happened to the sandbags I stashed at the end of the rock-hop? I flatted first run yesterday so thought I'd spend some time filling sandbags and building up the berms, but they're gone. No major, I just hope they...
  15. D

Official kentlyn thread

I have no idea who this is directed at, but I don't know who builds those little triangle jumps. Whoever it is, I don't think they use this forum.
  16. D

Official kentlyn thread

What! Someone told me it was all locked up/shut down a couple of weeks ago! I take it back then... so many rumours.
  17. D

Official kentlyn thread

Nice run! I have no idea who put that kicker in before the step up rock but I agree, I can't work it out either! I usually just hit the drop to the left or right instead. I'm also disappointed about the removal of trees as well, thats the quickest way to get this place shut down. I ran into...
  18. D

Official kentlyn thread

Ah no worries, I think I know whats up. A few weeks ago when I went out I noticed that someone else had pulled the landing for jump 3 a bit further down, making it quite flat. I've been back in the last week and added some material to the landing on that one as I don't like hucking to flat...