Search results

1. josh123

Pocket Bikes

Does anyone know if these are worth buying? I'm just lookin for oe to stuff round on and get me to the shops quicker than pedal power. Can anyone put me in contact with someone who is selling? I'm considerin spendin bout 400
  2. josh123

Rossignol Bandit B2

Yeah, you were right about Ebay. We don't do non-MTB sales on Farkin, mainly because then we will get a whole lot of members who care nothing of MTB's and are just here shopping. That's not the way we want to go. Good luck selling them though! johnny. :)
  3. josh123

fadden ACT jumps

Stop tryin to sound like you're smart muff!;)
  4. josh123

My Cowen DS "PICTURES ADDED"

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeet...been hangin out to see one! First bui;lt up one in Oz, i'm impressed. But gotta put rollers on that guide of yours
  5. josh123

What angers you?

The bloody bikes in eBay that are worth like 20 bucks and are trying to flog for hundreds because they have some homebrand shimano parts that will brake in an instant:mad:
  6. josh123

Bighit got Shivers

I'm not a fan of BH Specs...but bugger me i love shivers! How much did you pick em up for? Also love sc shivers aswell
  7. josh123

burm roost

that's a dusty berm ya got there. Looks like a moto in the 2nd pic...nice rooster tail
  8. josh123

who here plays in a band?

Yep, lead singer and backup guitar...band name-reliant k.
  9. josh123

NEW Surly 1x1 White bling

They were 26x4...they were insane!
  10. josh123

My Freinds sick Canfield

Yer, that's a big ass chasin device. Looks like a hucker;)
  11. josh123

just after 1 day...

You got shocks....pegs....lucky! You really mangled that poor thing, like what you did to the rim. By the way, what sorta riding you doing? Ghisties of 8 story buildings perhaps?
  12. josh123

Ronaldinho New Boots Video (CRAZY)

i wish i had magical boots like that for footy...i'd probably make it to the 8ths!
  13. josh123

J and Core's DMR's

I like the first one the bestest...both very, very fine looking bikes indeed! Love the saints too, schweeeet:cool:
  14. josh123

Downhill and other pics. *more added*

Sweet riding...some nice bikes too! The 5th pic looks rad, it's gotta lot of motion in it
  15. josh123

Shameless self promotion of north shore & Tony's

Didn't know bike demos are now replacing pin the tail on the donkey...i loved that game (bikes are better) Some nice lookin ramps ya got there:)
  16. josh123

Manitou Travis Forks

Saw em at the Sydney Bike show, but i dunno if they've been released in Aus. yet The singles are insane! Expensive too;)
  17. josh123

pimped g00sey

Yer sick one;) I like it muff man! Yep stealth...definatley stealth. And Callan Rodinson, if you're one of the yr 8 posse bitches then back off cos you don't know squat! Saved yo ass muff TD, you should def. think before you say (just re-read yo post) makes no sense man;)
  18. josh123

First try at sequences

Yer, preety good for first try. GOtta love Manly bowl (it's quiet:eek: ) Is that the new bigshot frame? I like it never the less
  19. josh123

Anybody know anything about rendering?

They're some pretty colours...shiny!
  20. josh123

Funny Bike reviews..

"rammed straight into a pipe"...ok is this guy a pro tester or just a bogan they pulled off the streets. Many twisted people could percieve this statement very wierdly, i.e AirForceOnes;) Terrible review eh