Search results

1. ongwooijin

Mountain biking in Cairns

Riding in Cairns 17, 22, 23 & 24 Jan 2016 Will be in Cairns during these dates staying at The Esplanade. Considering flying in with my mountain bike if I can get a fellow rider to show me around. Am keen on AM type singletrack. After ride drinks on me as a token of my appreciation for showing...
  2. ongwooijin

Riding in Cairns 17, 22, 23 & 24 Jan 2016

Will be in Cairns during these dates staying at The Esplanade. Considering flying in with my mountain bike if I can get a fellow rider to show me around. Am keen on AM type singletrack. After ride drinks on me as a token of my appreciation for showing me around. I hear Cairns has excellent bike...
  3. ongwooijin

All Mountain Trail Hunting in Sydney

Day 3 in Sydney. Rode Hornsby this morning. Was very impressed with all the woodwork and features and flowiness. Only wish it was longer than the odd 5km. I have read about the Manly Dam trails and Wylde Trails and they sound pretty xc-ish. I am hoping to explore more AM oriented trails. Any...
  4. ongwooijin

Passing Through Kempsey on 6 or 7 Sept 2015

I shall be driving from Coffs Harbour to Port Macquarie soon. Staying the night in Coffs Harbour on 5 Sept 2015. Staying the night in Port Macquarie on 6 & 7 Sept 2015. I hear Kempsey has good All Mountain type and flow trails and was wondering if anyone would be willing to show me around the...
  5. ongwooijin

[Left Behind] Alpinestars Elbow & Forearm Guard

Hello Brisbane Gap Creek riders. Parked my car at the top of the hill this morning to session the Pipeline Trail and left behind a pair of fairly new Alpinestars elbow and forearm guard. Went back 30 mins later to look for it with no success. Please PM me if you have been lucky enough to come...
  6. ongwooijin

QLD 2012 Size L Giant Glory 1 Sold sold sold

Item: 2012 size L Giant Glory 1 Sold Location: Brisbane, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent working order, fully stock and original, all internals excellent condition, a couple scratches on the lowers from shuttles, Reason for selling: 4 week old newborn baby...
  7. ongwooijin

Gap Creek Brisbane 14 Sept 2014

Title: Specialized Enduro 29er Carbon Expert at Gap Creek MTB Park Bike related or general: Mountain biking on Sunday morning at Gap Creek. What the video contains: Recorded on GoPro Hero2. Sunday morning ride with a mate. He's on a hardtail. Features hops,drops, jumps, my dog and my...
  8. ongwooijin

Gap Creek Sunday Morning with Jin

Title: Specialized Enduro 29er Carbon Expert at Gap Creek MTB Park Bike related or general: Mountain biking on Sunday morning at Gap Creek. What the video contains: Recorded on GoPro Hero2. Sunday morning ride with a mate. He's on a hardtail. Features a nice wooden berm towards the end of...
  9. ongwooijin

QLD Sold

Guys, I have my bike up for sale. Some photos may be old and would not show recently upgraded parts which would be mainly the Mavic CrossRide wheels front and back, 720mm Answer tapered riser bars, Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres front and back (near new condition as just installed), new 5 day old...