Search results

1. the F.H.B

(SOLD) NSW Transition TR450

Bumping again, great bike for the price (now $2800 ono)
  2. the F.H.B

Bump it up.
  3. the F.H.B

Item: 2010 Transition TR450-Med Location: Sydney NSW Item Condition: Almost new, frame unmarked, some shuttle marks on forks (from previous fork owner) Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: frame was bought new as one of the first TR450's into the...
  4. the F.H.B

Dirt Fantasy Downhill 2011

I'm in, Exiled superstars, Cole, Barel, Atkinson, Brannigan, Siegenthaler Fingers crossed...
  5. the F.H.B

F1 2010: Like sand through the hourglass...

I'll be there on the Weekend, flying down on Thursday morning to catch all the action. Last year I combined Mebourne with a quick trip to Sepang the next weekend, surprisingly affordable (about $1200 for flights, accom and tickets) and a great experience. This year I might try and do Japan or...
  6. the F.H.B

Suspension setup and spring rate survey

Rider weight (lbs or kg): 100kg Rider height (ft/in or m): 183cm Bike (brand/model/year): 2010 Transition TR450 Rear travel (in): 8.25 Shock stroke (in): 3 Shock model: Fox RC4 Shock spring rate (lbs/in): 450 Fork model: 2005 Boxxer Race Fork spring: unknown Class you race, if you race...
  7. the F.H.B

Just Visiting - First Knolly Podium in Aus

Al's bike I'm picking, looks great from the clips on the Knolly site. A whole lot lighter than the good old Astrix!
  8. the F.H.B

Only cost me a kidney and half a liver - Transition TR450

Man thats light, I finished building mine up today 19kg... Still I know theres alot of places on my bike to lose some weight! Yours is the first I've seen in red, looks great:)
  9. the F.H.B

DH Transition TR450

Sweet looking bike. Mine (med yellow):D should be finished tomorrow I'm just waiting on a chain guide.
  10. the F.H.B

Fluidride like a pro DVD, has it helped you?

I found Fluidride a very different DVD to Fundamentals in that it deals far more with the mechanics of movement and how to break down the skills you are trying to learn. The first 45 minutes are good but can seem a little dry as its all breaking, turning technique. Even though its dry it does...
  11. the F.H.B

Brake options

Well I went for this option http://www.pricepoint.com/detail.htm?stylePkey=18545 as for $120US an end you cant really go wrong, I cant answer any questions on how they perform yet as I haven't built up my new ride but from the reviews on ridemonkey etc I felt it was worth taking a punt. They...
  12. the F.H.B

Cadel Evans becomes first Australian to win Road World Championship

He played it well, attacked at just the right time (yes thats right, Cadel actually attacked:eek:)
  13. the F.H.B

Who's watching Schladming live?

Well Mosely won the womens, good job by her. I dont have much faith well see any of the men at this rate:mad:
  14. the F.H.B

Streams crap, I'm on iinet and its gone down....
  15. the F.H.B

I just hope it doesnt crash again for the DH. It crashed at 4:30 this morning, right before the finals in the 4X... Gutted...
  16. the F.H.B

LOST 07 Atomlab Pimplite Front wheel Oxford Falls

I was riding at Oxford Falls on Friday afternoon (11/09/09) and at the conclusion of my ride stripped down my bike to put in the back of my car. I left my front wheel sitting next to the car (Doh!!!) Atomlab Pimplite front wheel Red nipples Maxxis tire (Minion?) If you picked it up or...
  17. the F.H.B

My 09 Worlds shots

Well here's a few of the 1000 or so photos I took over Saturday and Sunday... And many more on my photobucket http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/Exileded/ with more to come soon. Hope you enjoy:)
  18. the F.H.B

The Photo Snob Thread

Im not sure if this videos been posted here before but its a pretty cool way of getting shots with a difference! Kite Photography. http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=8e8s6u34xe
  19. the F.H.B

Awaba state round crash

Those are by far the most graphic, here's a few more so he doesnt get all the glory! I will post a thread of better photo's sometime soon, crash photo's tend to be "oh my god" Click Click Click shots with not much time to compose or focus. Was a great day at the track, thanks to all of those...
  20. the F.H.B

Awaba state round crash

Way to slow into the jump...