1. sims_65

sodl plz delete (sad to see it go)

bump again.
  2. sims_65

sorry mate looking for abit more than that bump
  3. sims_65

come on guys i have msn so add me if you want to ask any questions sims_65@hotmail.com
  4. sims_65

bump need quick sale to fund new hobbie :D
  5. sims_65

i am also 6.1 maybe 6.2 and it fine. they are drop off's at the moment set with negative air so they have slower rebound
  6. sims_65

sold plz delete
  7. sims_65

a cool picture from dromana

yeh thats pretty cool
  8. sims_65

Mt buller help!!

yeah the Mt Buller accommodation web page isnt the best
  9. sims_65

Mt buller help!!

awh crap........
  10. sims_65

Mt buller help!!

nice ill put that on the list for places to try thanks oh do u know the phone number by any chance??
  11. sims_65

Mt buller help!!

well things were left the the last minute and me and few mates have no where to stay at Mt Buller this weekend. Spur's is booked out so thats outta the question and i was wondering if anyone knows the next best place to go??? also it has got to be cheap!! i have had a look but i can only find...
  12. sims_65

Huck!?!

yeh eveyone knows geelong has a mall rat/ emo problem. BUT stop trying to change the subject and hit the gap already be-atches!
  13. sims_65

Huck!?!

yeh i mean that bit, anyways good luck fixin that and get a video of u doing it or something plz because it looks really nice except for that bit --> \_ which will take alot of work i think to fix enough so that you dont die on the end of the landing.
  14. sims_65

GEELONG RIDERS and anyone that has hit gaps around geelong

everyone on here are hell riders!!!!
  15. sims_65

Huck!?!

so i went and sus this out and this is a real nice gap but the angle from the landing to the road is stupid. also if u are able to stay on the bike your going to be run over by a car or truck on that road which is busy and the speed limit is 80k's around that corner so they will come very...
  16. sims_65

Huck!?!

ey this is near my house.
  17. sims_65

Sold!!

Sold!!!!!!
  18. sims_65

Sold!!

bump price drop
  19. sims_65

Sold!!

BUMP hey, yeh it is still for sale. pic's up, not the best quality but more coming thanks