Search results

1. M

DJ Frame - Amp or Decade

Item: Banshee Amp or NS Decade frame Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 - $350 Extra Info: Happy to pay for postage from interstate, only really after an aluminium frame, show me what you have!
  2. M

TAS Sold

Is the shock included? Weighing up my options at the moment
  3. M

Calling Brisbane dirt jumpers

Hey mate which suburb on the southside? Im keen to ride some decent jumps and happy to lend a hand digging, probably wont be able to fit in riding for a little while yet though but when I can I will be able to bring a couple mates to help dig too.
  4. M

Help with rigid fork decision plz..

Thats actually really sick, well done, first custom aluminium frame I have ever seen with rigids
  5. M

1x10 without a chainguide

Ive just put a raceface nw and zee clutched derailler on my avanti torrent, so far its great, havnt dropped a chain yet, great combo
  6. M

Can anyone manual?

I ride a DJ bike so its sort of cheating with ridiculously short chainstays. Funny thing is though I can manual easily on just about anything, nose manual aswell but not as good, however on my AM bike i can only just manage to manual about 15m, which i hate because I can do so much better on the...
  7. M

Advice please pro's :)

Yeah I should have said, ferny grove is huge, massive booters all in a line, personally i like that, but not the best for some. How are the corso jumps these days? Ive never been there and havnt yet because i thought they might be gone, only seen videos from years back
  8. M

QLD *SOLD* Cane Creek Double Barrel Air XV

Got sizes mate?
  9. M

Semi-newbie getting into dirt jumping (first hardtail)

mate if you have a Banshee Amp you will never have to replace the frame, they are regarded as one of the best dirt jump frames out there, as for forks, if you want something cheap and bullet proof, go with a set of marzocchi DJ2's, they are horrible by my standards but a good starter, later on...
  10. M

Advice please pro's :)

I ride DJ's aswell, what are the jumps near yours? I know of Ashgrove and ferny grove for jumps, other than that I normally go to ramp attack on tuesday or wednesday nights with mates, and theres a few more guys I know who do the same. Ashgrove is pretty average,only 2 decent sized jumps...
  11. M

A few pics from Anglesea Bike Park

anglesea looks good, would be great if we had something similar in QLD
  12. M

P.Slope Bearclaw Special Edition. Boom.

I am frothing over this build, so much love. I have always liked the candy red colour of the P.Slopes, but man this is just amazing, especially with the gold from the kashima coating and some blue mixed in too......ahhhhh I want to build one now And can you give me some details on the new 34...
  13. M

Helmet as carry on baggage

I have flown with motocross helmets in my carry on tons of times, never internationally though so I don't know what the deal is there. I have always just put the helmet bag inside another normal carry on bag with a few other things and it has never been a problem. If you get pulled up going...
  14. M

1x10 without a chainguide

im looking at using a raceface narrow/wide chainring for a 1x10 setup without a guide, and someone told me today I need a special chain for the narrow/wide chainring? I didnt think so but I thought I would check here first before ordering
  15. M

NSW ***SOLD**** 2012 BANSHEE Rampant -

The 'Short and 'Long' sizes are used mainly in dirt jump/slopestyle bikes where there are only two sizes which account for a rather larger variety of heights etc. According to the Banshee website the long size is recommended for riders >5'10" (180cm).
  16. M

VIC SOLD : Shimano Saint M810 Rear Derailleur

Hey mate, if its 10 speed ill take it
  17. M

VIC [SOLD] Shimano Zee Cranks 165 [Read Description] [SOLD]

Dibs, ill take them, PM sent
  18. M

The Outlook gains some ground.....literally!

That sounds great, sounds like the new site really has some good potential. Is the old site still rideable? I am looking at getting into downhill sometime soon, but coming from dirt jumping im more interested in the freeride side of things, I might have to come down from Brisbane one day with...
  19. M

Kurt Caselli killed during Baja 1000

Yeah it has been confirmed that it wasn't the locals setting things up, apparently when the mechanic recovered the bike there was indication that Kurt had hit an animal. Horrible news, Kurt is an absolute legend. RIP Caleb Moore, Eigo Sato, Tyrone Gilks and now Kurt Caselli. Too many legends...
  20. M

STOLEN: eXotic carbon MTB - Brisbane

Ah that sucks! I have left my bike down at the fig tree pocket boat ramp unattended all day while out on the river, I never really thought that anything like this would happen in the area. Hope you get it back soon, shouldn't be too hard to spot being so unique.