Search results

1. L3ONNOEL

QLD Sold

Looking to replace the exact fork you sold me, in the same condition...?
  2. L3ONNOEL

Identity crisis...

Claptrap (that robot) is the single most pathetic, annoying thing on earth though
  3. L3ONNOEL

Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

I tried to ride in an old construction site once, it was a fun filled 30 seconds Ah fuck you might have to turn your screen a bit
  4. L3ONNOEL

STOLEN help find Ryans bike (preston VIC)

Fuck off you retarded muppet
  5. L3ONNOEL

Commencal Supreme DH 2010/11 S/M SOLD

bump de la post
  6. L3ONNOEL

VIC Avanti Montari M SOLD

Drop De La Price
  7. L3ONNOEL

Drop De La Price
  8. L3ONNOEL

bump ssssssssssdsdsd
  9. L3ONNOEL

Price drop, now selling as frame and headset only
  10. L3ONNOEL

VIC Avanti Montari M SOLD

Rebirthed 2002 Avanti Montari $320--$270 Located Melbourne Frame's in great condition for its age, only damage is a small dint on the top tube (exception of a few scratches here and there). Stock parts were changed only after 12 years..., the bike has not been used much in its life...
  11. L3ONNOEL

SOLD - Please Delete

Are these the 300 or 200mm travel ones?
  12. L3ONNOEL

Bump Will throw in truvativ descendant cranks and bottom bracket-Average condition
  13. L3ONNOEL

Dirt jump versus Street bike?

Nah going with Poodle, argyle's do feel like shit, RCT included Circus Experts are superb But Poodle's the type of person that would run brakes on a street bike Edit: As a comparison, my old street bike (blue) to my dirt jumper (black)-Taking into consideration the difference in fork height...
  14. L3ONNOEL

Dirt jump versus Street bike?

Funny joke...
  15. L3ONNOEL

Yes, as are all Commencal downhill bikes For more pictures shoot me a pm The angleset installed is +- 1 degree Check here for full geometry details
  16. L3ONNOEL

1.125" . . . . .
  17. L3ONNOEL

Item-Commencal Supreme DH 2010/11 S/M Condition-Has the usual shuttle marks and paint chips from rocks, otherwise good Bottom headset bearing needs a replacement Price-$250 picked up Location-Melbourne Extra info-
  18. L3ONNOEL

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Fuck, I should have checked if Moorey owned one before i got a Banshee..
  19. L3ONNOEL

MTB and Environmental Sustainability

Q1. Age bracket? (10-20, etc)-17 Q2. As a mountain biker do you feel it's important to protect the environment?-No Q3. Do you believe a healthy environment leads to healthy business in MTB? -No Q4. Do you go out your way to buy environmentally friendly product?-No Q.5 Do you go out...
  20. L3ONNOEL

Fox DHX RC4 9.5*3 sold

Pending payment