Search results

1. M

STOLEN Scott genius 720 Melbourne

Photo Only other photo I had. Thanks for the reply Redline. Only advice I can give is, list your bikes on your contents insurance, and keep back ups of photos and receipts.
  2. M

STOLEN Scott genius 720 Melbourne

Stolen from Melbourne western suburbs 2nd December 2015 Scott Genius 720 size Large All parts as in photo, Mostly standard apart from Curve Carbon wheels, Maxxis Ardent tires Dropper post, under seat activated, no remote. Maybe being sold along side snowboard clothing, men's riding...
  3. M

VIC Sold.

$ 1600 $ 1600 Excellent condition.
  4. M

VIC Sold.

Bump Bump $1700.
  5. M

VIC Sold.

Bump BUMP $1700 neg.
  6. M

VIC Sold.

Guys, I've been contacted with some ridiculously low offers. I do want to sell the bike, but not give it away. Open to reasonable offers, I won't take $1000, or swap for a Kona stinky with a blown shock. Thanks.
  7. M

VIC Sold.

Item: 2015 Giant XTC SL Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Need Money Price and price conditions: $2000 Neg Extra Info: Brand new top of the range super light Advanced SL frame, size Large, With 2014 XT spec Components. Frame is brand new current model...
  8. M

VIC [Vic] Melb - Brimbank council prpsd Ardeer Green Cycling Activity Hub.MTB/BMX/RdCrit

It's pretty rare that the council, or government want to get involved and fund a riding facility. The local riders in this area should support this.
  9. M

Kowalski Classic 2015 - 20 Sept - Entries Now Open

Entry numbers Will you be capping entry numbers for each category.
  10. M

VIC NO Frills Fridays Night is back at the Youies. Starts June 12th

Stockyards?? Are there any plans to run a NFF on the stockyards side??
  11. M

XC Tyres

I recently put a set of CrossMarks on the 26". Only for a laugh, and because I ran them many years ago. Not a bad tire actually.
  12. M

Merida 96 handling adjustments

I fine tune the handling with air pressures. More in the fork, less in the shock to make the front end ride a bit higher and so on. As stated earlier, slide the seat back and forward to see what works for you. Super Fast rebound on the fork can make the front twitchy too. Good luck.
  13. M

The Self Sufficient Bike Camping Thread.

What sort of racks are you guys using FTP carry gear for overnight trips?? Front panniers are out of the question for me, just can't get used to the heavy awkward steering.
  14. M

Recommend me a bike for the missus - XC, dually, 29'er

Plenty of near new, low km bikes out there in your price range. I'm sure an internet search would throw up a few options.