Search results

1. Kingshill

VIC Sold Scott contessa Small

Item: Scott contessa small Location: Buninyong,vic (can deliver to Melbourne) Item Condition:Used yet nothing faulty. Reason for selling: too small, kid out grown it, not a yeti Price and price conditions: $650 can negotiate Extra Info:Rock shox reba forks, Zee 1 by 10 set up, missing...
  2. Kingshill

Yeti ASR 2009 Dogbone WTB - Found

Item: dog bone off a yeti ASR 2009 Reason: mine cracked, this is my favourite bike. Just been informed by Yeti they no longer make them. Price: whatever is reasonable Place: Buninyong vic, can pick up from Melbourne Geelong etc but easy to post. Please...please please
  3. Kingshill

WTB Yeti SB 66a 2012 from triangle

Item: 2012 SB66 aluminium front triangle Size: large, could probably take medium too Price: negotiable depending on condition My son got knocked off his bike by a motorbike. This has dent & bent front triangle. So need a replacement. Gotta someone out there with a cracked rear...
  4. Kingshill

MTB and Life & TPD Insurance

As part of a recent application to increase my life & TPD insurance I had to fill out a questionnaire on my mountain biking. One of the questions was in relation to racing, which I do rather poorly and very infrequently. I would say similar to a runner who enters the occasional fun run...
  5. Kingshill

Wtb Yeti ARC frame or complete build

Item:Yeti ARC Medium Location:Ballarat, Geelong, Angkesea & Melbourne, happy to look at post for elsewhere Item Condition:Good to very good Pricelooking at $500 to $1,000 for good complete build. Extra Info:old style blue & white would be great. 26 inch. Looking for a Yeti ARC medium...
  6. Kingshill

What happens if australia post lose your parcel

I bought some wheels that were packaged up & sent Tuesday last week. They were posted in box hill to send to Buninyong. According to Australia post they made it to Dandenong mail centre but can't track it from there. It was sent parcel post. The guy who posted is filling out a...
  7. Kingshill

Short cage derailleur on a Yeti SB66

Will a Zee short cage derailleur work on a Yeti SB66? Got one on the ASR and it works great. But someone mentioned to me that it would not work on the SB as it needs more travel due to the way the switch works. Anyone know if it can be done? Anyone done it? Thanks.
  8. Kingshill

Roadie hits a roo in Ballarat

Check this article under the ambulance reports. Then check out the comments at the bottom that readers have made. Quite funny!:caked: http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/2152438/ballarat-weekend-report-march-15/?cs=62 Hope you can see it.
  9. Kingshill

SLX Or XT Cranks 2 x10 or 3 x10

I'm after a set of cranks for a 1 x10 set up for my son. Hopefully someone has some laying around. His birthday is March 10, got everything else. Recently bought a set of Zee cranks but they did not fit!!
  10. Kingshill

VIC Sold

Item:Norco charger [b]Location: Ballarat, can deliver to Melbourne & Geelong [b]Item Condition:Used but good [b]Reason for selling:Going to dualy [b]Price and price conditions: $820 [B]specs: Reba RL forks ZTR Crest wheels on hope pro evo hubs. Xt running gear Shimano brakes Ridden...
  11. Kingshill

Sold

Item: Yeti World Cup Jersey size medium Location: Ballarat, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Bought wrong size Price: $90. Now $70 Extra Info: None. Pictures: see below Item: Yeti padroni-shorts-turquoise size medium (32) Location: Ballarat...
  12. Kingshill

Any rotoburners heading to Buninyong this weekend to watch the Australian road champs

Anyone heading to Buninyong this weekend. I hear that Cadel has confirmed his entry so there should be a massive crowd.:thumb:
  13. Kingshill

DT Swiss Conversion Kit QR To 15mm Front or 9mm through hub

Just bought a second hand set of dt swisse xt 1600. The front has 15mm through hub. I need QR or 9mm through hub. Let me know if you have either & price. Thanks.
  14. Kingshill

VIC WTB Mountain Bike for my daughter

Item: hard tail or dually for 11/12 yo girl Location: Ballarat but also travel to Melbourne & surfcoast/Geelong a lot Item: just after something decent for her to start out on that could be upgraded over time. Probably need a small to medium frame. Looking for maybe Deore type components or...
  15. Kingshill

Any good MTB riding in/around Mooloolaba?

Having a family holiday in Mooloolaba at the end of September. Is it worth packing the bike for a couple of early morning rides or leave the bike at home? I would imagine there is some spectacular riding up there somewhere so I'd imagine the answer is yes. Any groups around? Is it...
  16. Kingshill

Best Second Hand Downhill Bike for a 11yo

Need some advice on what Down Hill bike my son should be looking at. I only have XC bikes so have no idea on Down Hill. He has been working weekends and school holidays at my work to get some cash together. I want him to fund at least 80% of the purchase. So really the only criteria is...
  17. Kingshill

Sold

Item: SOLD Location: Buninyong Item Condition: near new Reason for selling: impulse buy, not needed Price and price conditions: $25, will post at your expense Extra Info: doesn't have the attachment to the bars Pictures:
  18. Kingshill

Pimp my dragster!

I have created my own interpretation of the dragster but in adult size. It has been a conversion from a cruiser bike into dragster including the biggest banana seat I could get, the biggest ape hangers, sissy bar etc. However it's just NQR yet. So any comments/suggestions gratefully...
  19. Kingshill

What's the Best Rack to Carry 4 Bikes with

I am trying to find out the best way to carry bikes for me & my 3 sons. Currently we are using a 4 rack mounted on the rear tow bar which uses velcro straps. It has doen a good job but we continuously get damage when things rub or even when trying to get the frame onto the holder, the metal...
  20. Kingshill

MTB ride from Ballarat to Melbourne

Has anyone tried to ride a MTB from Ballarat to Melbourne using as much off road & single track as possible? There seems to be a service track along the rail line most of the way. Just wondering if anyone has tried to do it or is interested in doing it. How long would it take? What gear...