Search results

1. C

ACT SOLD 2012 Apollo Terra 20 26" dual suspension

Item: 2012 Apollo Terra 20 26" dual suspension. Size Large. 610mm TT. Location: North Canberra Item Condition: Used, in good nick. A couple of scratches/marks Reason for selling: Have other bikes now. Want $ to try BMX. (Don't want to swap for a BMX) Price and price conditions: $600 ono...
  2. C

Bike washing stand

Hi guys, What do you use to keep your bike steady while you wash it? I'd prefer something that held a wheel, but open to suggestions. I had a quick search but didn't spot any old threads on this. Thanks!
  3. C

Chainring compatability

Hi All, I needed a new middle chainring for my 8 speed alivio crankset (I know, living the dream!) and the shop sent me a 9 speed one because they ran out of 8 speed ones (without checking with me first). Are they compatible? I understand that the 8 & 9 speed chainrings are the same width...
  4. C

FOUND ACT - found bike listed on gumtree

Someone found a bike in Turner. Couldn't see it already posted. Here's a link. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/turner/bicycles/-bike-found-/1022729581 Cheers
  5. C

Kali Amara. Yay or nay?

All, Has anyone tried a Kali Amara? I'm looking to update my lid after a less-than-awesome otb on the weekend. (I rolled over twice with reasonable percussion to the helmet, so I reckon it's done). Cheers.
  6. C

LOST Topeak Hybrid MT pump & CO2 cylinders - North Canberra

Hi All, My Topeak Hybrid MT pump and CO2 cylinders unclipped from my bike either in Bruce Ridge trails or somewhere in north west Belconnen over the weekend. Grateful if anyone can help. Thanks.
  7. C

Kids eye protection while riding

I have bought a weeride kid seat for my little one (18 mths) and as he rides in front of me rather than behind, I was thinking about eye protection. I doubt he'll be willing to let me put sunnies on him. What do other people do with their little kids? Please note: remarks suggesting a different...
  8. C

Where to go for fullface helmets in Sydney?

Hey all, I want to buy a fullface helmet and I'll be going to Sydney next week. What shops in Sydney stock a good range so I can try on and figure out what fits best? I want the AS/NZ sticker, so I'll be buying there, rather than CRCing. I'll have a bit of time, so not too fussed about...