Search results

1. D

Sold

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. D

****sold****

****sold****
  3. D

2003 100mm DJ1's VS. 2004 150mm DJ2's (both 20mm axle)

Hey i currently have the DJ1's and it doesnt have enough travel for what i like doing. Do you think changing to the DJ2's is a good idea? what is the difference between the DJ1's and DJ2's and the 03 and 04 models. thanks for your time
  4. D

Thickness of disc rotors - Avid polygon vs. DHdirect 203mm Rotor

Hello again.. i dont know if you relised but most question i have been asking are about the Avid Juicy 7's which i purhcased..... After some research i have done i have found that since i have Marzocchi 20QR(is that what the Marz 20mm axle thing is called?) the IS mount is 5 mm's away...
  5. D

XC bike - anyoffer will be much appriciated

What: XC bike - anything that you can offer Price range/Willing to Pay: well there arnt many xc bikes sold on farkin so anything you will offer will be considred - i am not going to pay more then 1200$. Location: Bondi Beach Sydney NSW Extra Info: if offering please supply pics and spec...
  6. D

Two questions about the Juicy 7's - (spacer,putting the dial in the buttom)

hey all well i just purchased a set of Juicy 7's and before i get them i want to know a two things I understand that the brakes can be put on either side of the handle bars without rerouting the lines. this means that when put put it on the opposite side the dial is at the buttom of the...
  7. D

5mm Brakes spacer for 20mm Marz forks

What: 5mm Brakes spacer for 20mm Marz forks Price range/Willing to Pay: $5$ Location: Bondi Beach Sydney NSW Extra Info: my LBS doesnt have them.
  8. D

Avid Juicy 5's

What: Avid Juicy 5's Price range/Willing to Pay: depends if new or not Location: Bondi Beach Sydney Extra Info: call me - 0414-242632 if you are serious
  9. D

Differences between Avid Juicy 2005-2006 models

Hey. i shall be purchasing some Juicys(probebly the 5's) soon and i was wondering what are the differences between the 05 and 06 models. i saw that there are black coloured 5's and also heard that the clamp is different. im kind of after a two bolt clamp so i dont need to take off the grips...
  10. D

Whay does ISIS actually mean with cranks

well i have been looking at gear lately and i know that ISIS is a standart for cranks/BB but i just dont understand what it means. so if you know please inform the readers/me with your knowledge.... cheers Daniel
  11. D

Getting the right(chainrings) Crank off the bike

hey i have a 5 bolt pattern Race Face Northshaw DH forged cranks and i am currently installing a Truvativ box guide. In order to install the chainguide(ISCG mount) I need to take the right crank off. i know that taking the left crank requires an allen key and opening the bolt thing and it...
  12. D

STEM (strong ones...)

What: a stem(for dirt jumping/free ride) Price range/Willing to Pay: depending on what you offer Location: Bondi Beach Sydney Extra Info: give me any offer. if possible post pics
  13. D

Rear hub spacing of Giant AC2 (2001) frame

yes so i am looking for an answer for the title question. i am asking because i want to get a wheelset and i saw one that has 135mm rear. so i will apriciate your help/knowledge :) :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool:
  14. D

SH Hayes Mags 04 8' rotors OR NEW Avid Juicy 5 8' rotors

I am in the process of getting new brakes. those are my options and it's very hard for me to decide..... I am paying the same amount for both (well abit more for the Avid). it's going to be used for Urban,Dj,freeride..... pretty much allround brakes. thanks for the help :)
  15. D

Buying from an EBAY store in Hong kong

hi guys THIS SHOP sells stuff for real cheap prices.. which i am intrested in :) my question is has any one broght stuff from them? cheers Daniel
  16. D

Castrol SUPER DOT 4 brake fluid - Hope brakes|rebuilding pro lever

hi i just went to super cheap auto and i got the Castrol SUPER DOT 4 brake fluid which was the "best" quality one they had. now i have the Hope XC-4 and Hope DH4 that use both DOT 4 and 5.1. so my question is, is this brake fluid competible? (after i flush out the current fluid. and what...
  17. D

Front Hydro brakes

What: front hydro brakes for use with normal international connection Price range/Willing to Pay: 130 max Location: Sydney, Bondi Beach Extra Info: my mobile number is 0414-242632 for offers
  18. D

Wheelset-[front 20mm] [rear qr]-6 bolt disc

first i would like to say sorry to the admins i forgot there was a template for the wanted to buy section. but here it is again What: as the title says looking for a wheelset for DH/FR use so a strong wheel. weight does not matter so willing to take 'heavy' wheelsets. EDIT: forgot to...
  19. D

Rules are for suckers!!!!

I know I agreed to stick to all Farkin's rules when I signed up for trading access, but meh........
  20. D

Again?

Gee I'm forgetful! This is TWICE I've forgotten to use the template.