Search results

1. A

hi everybody!

full sik habib... u guys... ( dans not) are home diddly omo's that is all ghettooo it on down..
  2. A

snappage

haha yea they certinly do.. ey dan!!. bad luck i just sold my fukd frame the other day for 40 buks.. the swing arm was frankinstine spec adn was cracked to the shitter... and the head tube on top and underneath... i'm pretty sure atx's are waaayyy past their use by date... mine got...
  3. A

warrimoo oval roof gap and end roof drop

the roof gaps nice.... might not want to land on the same spot on the roof too many times tho..... i see you respect your bike....NOT drops that big to flat might be cool looking... but they certinly aint fun or smooth.... just shows us how much of a caining a balfa can take i guess.....
  4. A

Do you think big gaps/drops have a place in racecourses?

"drops require no skill all you have to do is ride off" they do require a certin amount of skill and a large amount of balls.... cause if u got no skills ure not gonna land em.... i've seen examples of it a mate of mine was new to riding with not much skill he trieed a 15fter and crashed...
  5. A

modifiyed p3

lol i'd say 1st time with paint shop :S
  6. A

Is downhill even meant to be fun anymore?

get over ure selfs and go riding. ride what u got as hard as u can ride it
  7. A

321 smashing into 3 pieces :D

lol it started off as just a post about my wheel splitting road gap not what wheel is best :?
  8. A

23ft drop (The "moon")

haha it wasnt that ball crushing :)
  9. A

My first Jump/StepUp

ya thats the dingly dell step up right? i advise you to go up the hill heeeeeeps furthur and crank down the trail. i've see some nasty headtube damage off that big one.
  10. A

Bush mechanics, we know yer all bodgy!!!

i once made a chain guide out of raidator hose clamps :D was pretty noisy and didn't really work that well ither :S
  11. A

23ft drop (The "moon")

yeah him and the modridges were the ones to find the area it was ment to be secret hardly neone knows about it now just happens that a dude i ride with knows some people ;)
  12. A

23ft drop (The "moon")

:) i didn't get ne friction burns or scars just a hopped around for a minute after i landed not the kind of thing i want to feel that often tho :(
  13. A

23ft drop (The "moon")

oh lol seemingly :roll:
  14. A

23ft drop (The "moon")

DUDE CAN"T U READ!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. A

23ft drop (The "moon")

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=101774 heres a pic of me hitting the 23ft moon drop. and before u all start saying "ure front wheel looks quite downwards" i already know that i didn't pull up enough which made me lean back lots which resulted in tyre and ass contact...
  16. A

?? u talkin about the road gap? nahh the gap is fine its just that i have this bad habit of braking in the air and as i went off the lip i braked so i slowed down lots while still on the ground, = well u kno the rest of the story. :oops: i'm now gonna umm not do that nemore :oops:
  17. A

?? u talkin about the road gap? nahh the gap is fine its just that i have this bad habit of braking in the air and as i went off the lip i braked so i slowed down lots while still on the ground, = well u kno the rest of the story. :oops: i'm now gonna umm not do that nemore :oops:
  18. A

yea i think that yellow paint makes those dee max RIM in the deemax wheel set much stronger. :?
  19. A

nice stair gap Adelaide

. Like i already said i landed on the top step so i was close to casing it. as for the full face i'd rather have a chin at the end of the day than look cool cause i kno chiks dont dig deformities. And we wern't streetin all day we just went into the city to hit that gap. post up some of ure...
  20. A

nice stair gap Adelaide

Lol @ fuzzy thats me shiny new 321 lhaha nice and straight for the moment