Search results

1. M

CX Nats - Melbourne August 8th and 9th

Hi all, Just in case anyone is semi interested in the whole CX thing, if you're in Melbourne come and check out the action this weekend. Elite women and men will go around fast on Sunday afternoon. Plenty of elite MTB folk will be at the pointy end demonstrating a subtly different skill...
  2. M

PF BB Tools

Hi Team in the space of 2 years, I've gone from having four bikes in the household fleet with BSA bottom brackets, to having 1x BB86 - Giant Warranty replacement frame 1x PF30 - new cx bike, that 12 months later comes with a BSA BB, but alas. 1x BB30 - second hand BMC 1x BSA -wifes...
  3. M

What tools do you throw in the boot?

I'm planning on putting together a tool kit to put in the back of the car on CX/MTB race days or when I drive to a MTB ride. My thoughts are to buy a dedicated set of tools to keep together. Lots of the stuff about CX tool kits reflects the frozen conditions of the US - I'm keen to get some...
  4. M

Merri Creek Trails?

Having just moved to Fawkner (Outer Coburg?), I'm wondering if anyone knows of any single track that people make use of along the Merri Creek? I haven't had a good explore yet, keen to know if it's worth me looking, or sticking to using the creek trail for commuting and trying to encourage...
  5. M

12 Apostles?

Anyone thinking of doing this event this year? Did it last year? Have arranged leave, but have noticed things seem pretty quiet on the event's facebook and websites and would be keen to get people's thoughts.
  6. M

Canon Entry Level DSLR Kit Lenses

Guys, Some bastard broke in and stole my SLR and some other stuff. Insurance fortunately have come through and so I'm replacing my Canon 600D, which I had with the 18-135mm EF-S lens and a 50mm prime. Pondering the 700D upgrade but also wondering what people's thoughts on the kits lenses...