Search results

1. christopher riding

ping pong (乒乓!!)

Best I can get so far is three points, sorry if its been posted before. http://www.flash-games.net/online/1587/ping-pong-3d.html
  2. christopher riding

Please delete

gggggggggggggggggggggggggg
  3. christopher riding

It hurts!!

Ok you Docters,students,slightly interested people?:- I live in a cold place, It's even cool here now!! Why does it hurt more when I hit my finger with a hammer (and lets call this a hyperthetical) when It's cold? Is it that the nerve endings in my fingers are more sensitive, or is there an...
  4. christopher riding

Freeride Hardtail Frame

What: Hardtail Freeride Frame M to L Price range/Willing to Pay: $200? will pay more for rite frame. Location: Armidale Extra Info: Needs to be in good condition. Prefer Banshee or Da Bomb. No STPs, Norco's, sorry. ******PLEASE REPLY BY PM******
  5. christopher riding

Sorted, Thanks For The Replys.

Hi there ladies and gents. Just got myself a second hand pair of White Brothers forks, inverted 1.8. I thaught the steereer length would have been plenty at 8". I have just discovered that the steerer only comes about half way into my stem!, will this be enough with the star done up or have I...
  6. christopher riding

Change to from 1.5 to 1 1/8

Hi there everyone. I'm making the change from my 1.5 steerer forks to 1 1/8 fork. I realize I need to get a reducer headset from 1.5 to 1 1/8. The stem on my bike is obviously 1.5 so do I need to get a whole new stem or is there such thing as reducers for the stem to make it fit a 1 1/8 steerer...
  7. christopher riding

Sold I tells ya.

Item:05 MANITOU SHERMAN BREAKOUT PLUS 1.5. STEM AVAILABLE. Location:ARMIDALE Item Condition:MINT Reason for selling:OTHER FORKS Price and price conditions:$700 POSTED Extra Info:THESE FORKS ARE IN NEW CONDITION. THEY HAVE ONE SMALL SCRATCH AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT LEG BUT IS HARDLY NOTICEABLE UNLESS...
  8. christopher riding

Found, Pleae Delete.

What: FORKS - Tripples/Doubles, NOT drop offs, super ts, monster ts etc, no later then o5/04 Price range/Willing to Pay $500 to $600 Location:Armidale Extra Info:Tell me what you got, if It's good, I'll take.
  9. christopher riding

Please Delete.

What:Want to swap my Breakouts for tripple/double clamp forks Price range/Willing to Pay:Swap Location:Armidale Extra Info:These forks have a 1.5 steerer and are in perfect condition. I will do a swap for some tripples no older then 05 maybe! They are Manitou Sherman Breakout Plus with...
  10. christopher riding

Gap jump-UPDATED page 2

Here is some pics of our work in progress. It's a gap jump, the gap itself is about 15 feet but we made the tranny extra long with a flat tranny on top and slope at the end so you can go as big as you like. It will be finished tomorrow and we will have pics/video of us hitting it if any one...
  11. christopher riding

Sold, Please Delete.

Item: FOX KNEE/SHIN + FOX ELBOWS med I think. Location: ARMIDALE Item Condition: USED. NOT BAD,SOME SCRATCHES, WARE, USUAL STUFF Reason for selling: NEW STUFF Price and price conditions: $35 FOR QUICK SALE Extra Info: Will send at buyers expense. $10 FOR POSTAGE. Pictures: PHONE PICS YOU...
  12. christopher riding

Found today please delete.

Fffffooouuunnnndddd
  13. christopher riding

Chain Guide

What:CHAIN GUIDE, ISCG MOUNT!!!! Price range/Willing to Pay:ABOUT $100.00 TO 150.00 Location:ARMIDALE Extra Info: AFTER A FREERIDE CHAIN GUIDE SETUP , 4 BOLT TO GO WITH SAINT CRANKS. WILL BE USING SINGLE CHAIN RING. NEEDS TO BE IN BLACK. SORRY IF I MISSED HEAPS OF INFO BUT HAVE'NT BAUGHT ONE BEFORE.
  14. christopher riding

Sold, Please Delete.

Item:XT FRONT DERAILLEUR WITH SRAM X9 SHIFTER AND CABLE Location: ARMIDALE Item Condition: USED TWICE, TAKEN OFF NEW BIKE Reason for selling: CHAIN GUIDE Price and price conditions: . OFFERS. OR WOULD SWAP FOR ONE OF THOSE CAR BIKE RACKS, ONE THAT DOESNT NEED A TOWBAR, AND SOME CASH IF...
  15. christopher riding

Drop n'zone- USA bike shop

Just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from these guys in the states? "Drop n' Zone" I'm going to give them a go with a helmet. Their prices seam to be really good even with the conversion.
  16. christopher riding

Found, Please Delete.

foooooouuuuuund
  17. christopher riding

Sold, Please Delete.

Item: Bontrager seat. Item Condition: Excellent, used it a couple of times, absolutely no marks at all. Location: Armidale Price and Price Conditions: SWAP FOR ELBOW OR LEG PROTECTION OR PEDALS. Extra Info: This came off my new Trek Session 77 (free ride), already had other seat. Has hollow...
  18. christopher riding

Sold, Please Delete.

Sooooooooooold
  19. christopher riding

Dads day

Happy farthers day to all you dads out there!! :)
  20. christopher riding

Found, Please Delete

Fooooooouuuuuuuund :d