Search results

1. S

Nerang over Xmas

Champion thanks for your insight, I’m just looking forward to riding somewhere different. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Nerang over Xmas

Cheers for that, I’ll do those loops first. I’m hoping when I get there some one will take pity on the lost guy and show me around if not I’ll just keep riding as many different tracks as I can fit in. What’s the technicality like there, from what I’ve seen on YouTube it seems pretty tame but...
  3. S

Nerang over Xmas

Hey Boys and girls, I’m heading to Qld over Xmas and taking my bike with me. Staying in Nerang and looking to hit up the MTB Park. Looking at Trailforks there is a boat load of trails in there and will have on 2 Mornings to get the most out of it so I was hoping a local could put me a hit list...
  4. S

Menai (Lucas Heights) MTB Park

Done 5 laps of this little loop yesterday after work, such an awesome section of trail to session. Props to the builders. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

NSW SOLD Rock shox reverb non-stealth 31.6 380mm 125mm drop

Pm sent. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

THREDBO Accomodation Suggestion

Check out lantern apartments, they do a pay 2 get 3 nights and lift passes for $282 quad share. www.lanternapartments.com.au/special-offers/thredbo-summer-packages/?gclid=CjwKEAiA8JbEBRCz2szzhqrx7H8SJAC6FjXXzhImo4DtBTzRUsJEPVoytP7__pVSa0VxFi-UfoAttxoCvAjw_wcB We stayed in one of the apartments...
  7. S

New bike advice for old noob.

I started out on a polygon, great value bikes and free delivery with 14 day money back guarantee. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  8. S

2017 Scott Genius LT PLUS: OH CRAP NOT A PLUS BIKE! now added 29er 160mm goodness

Very nice, i have the 2011 LT10 and it is still awesome to ride compared to a lot of newer bikes IMO. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  9. S

Official kentlyn thread

Was riding beautiful this morning Bob, not even many spiderwebs which was a nice change. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  10. S

Official kentlyn thread

Might have to organise a guided tour one day bob, I grew up in glenfield and i reckon i know where they start but buggered if i could get there by bush. Riding kentlyn tomorrow at 530am if your awake. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  11. S

Official kentlyn thread

Sounding like a great option, hopefully it gets endorsed, if there is already a lot of prebuilt trail who built it and why has it not been known to people before? Are they old motorbike tracks? Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  12. S

Official kentlyn thread

Hey bob sorry missed your reply, rode kentlyn on sunday arvo, is a real nice loop now although didnt do rock trail or ridge as fitness got the better of me. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  13. S

Official kentlyn thread

Hey bob, is ridge too far the one with the good drop early on in the trail after the climb up the fire trail? And what is razorback rampage, clearly i have been off the bike for too long..... Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  14. S

Official kentlyn thread

My suggestion would be that Bob does more exrtensions ( go on bob you know you want to) throwing the old strava segment completely out the window hence creating a new segment and a new leaderboard. Or if thats it for the extensions and the old route is reopened the sign should definately read...
  15. S

Official kentlyn thread

Yeah those dude made the jump on crank it right look like child's play.
  16. S

Official kentlyn thread

Rode kentlyn and the new extension today, not sure if we rode it in the right direction as we hooked in just after the newly replaced old bridges, thr found the ebtrance just after rollercoaster and rode that section. All very mice work although it was rather slippery in there as the surface is...
  17. S

Official kentlyn thread

Looks wicked, and very well blended with the landscape.
  18. S

Official kentlyn thread

Man i need to find some time to ride...missing my Kentlyn fix.
  19. S

Official kentlyn thread

Nice, is there a lamding planned or not necessary?
  20. S

Official kentlyn thread

Oh yeah New trail!!!! How long is the extension?