Search results

1. Dazool

NSW SOLD F&R Sram Code R brakeset

Item: SOLD........Sram Code R Brake set. Location: Albury N.S.W. Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Replaced with something else. Price and price conditions: $350 Inc. Postage Extra Info: Code R brake set removed from Norco Range VLT. Great condition, near new. Comes with new barb...
  2. Dazool

Giant 142x12 Thru Axle

Found. Thank you.
  3. Dazool

Thieving Pricks!

In the last week our family has had two Bikes stolen. Last week was my sons 2009 Giant STP2. Size large, Maxis Minion and Highroller tyres, hydraulic brakes instead of the cable calipers and aftermarket white bars with Jetblack grips. Possibly still has Skittles stickers plastered over it...
  4. Dazool

NSW SOLD.... Ironhorse Sunday TeamX

Item: 2009 Ironhorse Sunday TeamX Medium Location: Albury N.S.W. Item Condition: Very good for a used bike. Reason for selling: Shit scared of it now, looking to fund Enduro bike Price and price conditions: $1100 pick up. Extra Info: Bike is standard spec' from factory apart from X9 grip...
  5. Dazool

Falls Creek ride and stay.

After spending a day at Falls and hitting them with some suggestions I received this return response and thought some of you may be interested in showing some support towards this offer if you wanted to try out the available trails. You know how it works, more people, more options. G’day...
  6. Dazool

Falls Creek Ride and stay.

After spending a day at Falls and hitting them with some suggestions I received this return response and thought some of you may be interested in showing some support towards this offer if you wanted to try out the available trails. You know how it works, more people, more options. G’day...
  7. Dazool

Fox coil 450 x 3.25

Item:As per title Location:To Albury NSW Item Condition:Second hand or brand new, I don't care, let me know what you have. Reason for buying: Because of my largeness. :doh: Price and price conditions:Don't want to pay the earth, wife and kids come first. Extra Info:As long as it's metal and...
  8. Dazool

Found - Ironhorse Sunday

As title suggests, preferably a Team X or Team, medium or large. Wanted by mature bloke ready to buy. I would like something original or improved upon, not a 'bitsa' or 'Frankenbike'. Must be willing to ship. Send details and photos to - dazool@bigpond.net.au Thanks. Dale.
  9. Dazool

G'day.

Howdy, Dale's my name and I'm a noobie. I recently purchased a 2012 Trance X to do a bit of trail riding around my local area of Albury with a few of my mates. I'm a young bloke at heart even though I'm getting on a bit at 41, hence the purchase of a decent bike to satisfy my eagerness...