Search results

1. S

All the Covid bike purchases flooding the market?

Is there any specific reason for it? Or are there really that many Australian's who are 5ft 10 or higher?
  2. S

quick look this morn reveals a 2021 Canyon Spectral 29 7 for 4.500 but it's a large frame and that wouldn't suit me. there's also a few good deals here and there on mediums but i've already got my bike even though i paid a rona tax on it.
  3. S

also is it just my little part of the world but,, are there A LOT of Large/extra large bikes/frames up?
  4. S

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Do you even take your own advice? tbh political parties need to be outlawed and Australia needs to go back to been run by independents
  5. S

Floods in VIC - everyone ok?

oh well,, i got 2 cheeky days off work because all routes into work was flooded.
  6. S

Floods in VIC - everyone ok?

pretty wild to see those sorts of scenes in vic. im in nw tas and everything in low/mid laying areas still flooded.
  7. S

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

ok well the ole jank monster rack has been nice but i think its time for something purpose built over using a 10 year old custom make up that weighs 900 ton. looking for something that easily attatched to tow ball holds two bikes pref but one is fine. can you get something aight in the 200-300...
  8. S

Little Things You Hate

People who can't communicate. was meant to be doing something tomorrow with an unnamed emergency service but because i hadn't completed something (The chief knew this over a week ago) i was not allowed to attend and was only told this when i confirmed what time we had to be at the thing. I even...
  9. S

Little Things You Hate

when a company discontinues a moisturizer line that you've been using for 10 years and now have the annoyance of finding a product that isn't oily or heavy and doesn't have a gross fragrance.
  10. S

noticing similar too especially the "bought bike new 2021-2020 barely ridden as lost interest/wasn't for me" sales. oh well i paid the rona tax on a 2019 genius but already did around 300km of riding this year alone, sure could have gotten a weapon of abike if i waited but oh well.
  11. S

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

ahh that's cool. I don't know what the strength differences of an emp would be between lightening and a nuke so this is getting out of my area of speculative skills.
  12. S

Depends what happens with electromagnetic disturbances tbh too. Their aircraft would have to be well sheltered and insulated to protect against electromagnetic pulses.
  13. S

still calling putins bluff on nuclear war. Does he not realize that in the event of nuclear war its eastern western Europe and north america that will get most fucked up by this? For eg temps in the western/eastern part of Europe would hover around the -70 to -20c area for around 12 months...
  14. S

Tas Gravity Enduro Series winds up

i hope someone else is willing to pick it up since i was hoping to slowly build my fitness up to do the full 41km.
  15. S

Electric Vehicles etc

whatever happened to the idea of sucking in existing c02 and processing it into a burnable fuel? I'm guessing that wasn't feasible after all?
  16. S

The move to Warner Bros Discovery for WC coverage. Thoughts?

guess 2022-2023 is gonna be the year for shitshows ehh.. can they at least put the butt plugs in to reduce the spray back?
  17. S

and yeah coverage of ews is fucking shit by the time those recap vids are out the interest in the particular stage has likely dwindled/gone bcuzz we all already know the results or we've seen snippet of vids from our riding mates or some shit.
  18. S

it's going to be more fucked than a gay gang party with no lube,, it's not gonna be pretty and as already mentioned if they're tryna make the sport more popular than it already is the trails are gonna get gang banged into oblivion and so to are part/bike prices. i've already called knobs out...