Search results

1. bigdamo

Snakes

Yep had a copperhead in my garage for a week or so. Couldn't understand why Lucky the cat would not go near the garage for a week. Funny because that is were he got fed.
  2. bigdamo

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

That image has been manipulated . Only five peope working in a factory in China. Come on.
  3. bigdamo

I got one a year ago. Works well compared its accuracy with other guages I had at the time I bought it. Just don't go over 30 psi on the 30 psi guage it spins the needle round the dial like a big lucky dip wheel. You can take the guage apart to fix it though.
  4. bigdamo

Just got this digital shock pump Works good ,Doesn't loose much air when disconnecting. early days so far. And aliexpress is having their aniversary sale now. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005866663068.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.33.3bc51802URDIU4
  5. bigdamo

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006495767024.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.47.21ef1802HEtPJn Got the nipples but not the spokes. Was quick delivery on the nips. Was abit suss on this from the start. Says he has sent the spokes again ????
  6. bigdamo

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

no not in Vic
  7. bigdamo

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

I took my 1994 Haro out for a spin today. It still goes Ok except I keep go for the drop post lever.
  8. bigdamo

The pricing on these tools is just outstanding $140 compared with $16 Aliexpress. Does the same job.
  9. bigdamo

Illawarra Escarpment Mountain Bike Draft Strategy: Public Consultation

Nah I doubt the MX riders will ride the MTB trails. There focused on Moto-X there not enduro or cross country racers.
  10. bigdamo

Should include a lap of the MX track in the Mtb trails.
  11. bigdamo

When they shut down the steel works I reckon you will get a gondola. Govt will be chucking money at the Gong to transistion from steel city to tourist mecca.
  12. bigdamo

What is happening or happened to the gondola that was planned to go up the escarpment. So when the MTB trails come down and pass Wollongong Motorcycle complex it looks like the MTB trail goes out on the road. From my memory the MX track pretty much goes close to the road. Is there a big gap...
  13. bigdamo

Yep got the damper side aliexpress damper tool. Yep works well. But hey you could go down to local Nuts and Bolts business and get a long nut
  14. bigdamo

Go down to the local Nuts and Bolts business and get a long nut.
  15. bigdamo

The stats are out into deaths and injuries in Australian sports

or fly fishing but fly fishing is probally more linked to hunting.
  16. bigdamo

I know. I broke a bone in my hand and I had gloves on. WTF aliexpress told me they where 100% full safety.
  17. bigdamo

Turns out Mtbing isn't so bad for deaths compared to other sports. Surfing and fishing have more deaths. Injuries on the other hand bikes are No 1 for injuries in sport in. Australia. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-21/what-is-dangerous-sport-australia-ski-rugby-fatality-death/103469564
  18. bigdamo

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Tassie 4 Seasons in one day.
  19. bigdamo

Derby in Tassi

You can do that to in Sydney. Catch a train to Sutherland and ride all the way down to Mt Kiera. With alot of trails and train stations on the way.