Search results

1. B

'07 Giant Glory DH 'M' Orginal. SOLD Plz Delete

BUMP, Pics up
  2. B

'07 Giant Glory DH 'M' Orginal. SOLD Plz Delete

Item: 2007 Giant Glory DH + Chucking in 661 Helmet, 661 Armour, Blur Goggles, Exhaustar armour, Raceface shinnies (all washed) Location: Melbourne, Pick up only Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not used enough Price and price conditions: $3400 ONO Will not split Extra Info...
  3. B

DH tracks Around Melb

Thanks heaps fella's. I live in Essendon, but don't really care if I have to go over the other side of town. Im fixing up the bike ready for a spot of riding on Saturday..........Thinking of heading to Hurstbridge (heard there's a bit of DH there) and maybe Kinglake. Cheers,
  4. B

DH tracks Around Melb

Hi all, I am keen to start doing some DH riding locally. Up till now I have been riding up near Albury with one of my mates who lives up there. I have just upgraded my Stinky for a Giant Glory and am trying to do a bit more DH. I know it's a big ask, but can anyone help me out with...
  5. B

07 shuttles

I live in Essendon, but don't mind travelling to other area's. Went to You Yangs the other day and found the main DH track was closed (was being woked on or something). Can't say I was a big fan of the the other DH track..........to pedally and pretty slow really.......basically wasn't worth...
  6. B

07 shuttles

DH Newby Hi all, I have been scratching my head trying to find some good places to ride in the Melb/Outer Melb area. :confused: I have just gotten into DH and just upgraded my Stinky to a Giant Glory DH. I have been taking her up to a mates place in Albury and have been hitting the local...
  7. B

SOLD Plz delete 2006 Kona Stinky (Medium) Near New! $2100 ONO

Hey buddy, PM sent.
  8. B

That's good mate...........But this is my asking price. You will note that the bike has a few "non-standard" items.
  9. B

Keep the offers coming, she needs a good home.
  10. B

Item: 2006 Kona Stinky Medium (15.5") Location: Essendon, Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent, condition barely used. Has a couple of rub marks on frame/forks from transporting in ute (see photo's). Cranks have a couple of scratches from rocks (see photo's). Approx 8 months old. Never...
  11. B

WTB: Freeride bike/Downhill bike

Hey there! I have an '06 Stinky (approx 8 months old) that I may be willing to part with for the right $$ Has a couple of mods: - Gamet chain device and roller - 38 Tooth Black Spire chain ring up front - Oury Lock-on grips - New Maxxis Minion 2 ply tires front and rear. I ahve only...
  12. B

'04 NORCO RAMPAGE (Large) - SOLD

Sold. Please delete
  13. B

Bump, Bump.:D
  14. B

OK. I am getting offers that are all over the show:confused: . I have put up my last asking price for a quick sale............remember it's negotiable, but the $800 asking price should give you a rough idea.
  15. B

Bump. C'mon guys and gals........needs to go! This baby is in Shmicko condition, was my pride and joy.
  16. B

Bump, bump
  17. B

Keep the offers/enquiries coming. Bump.
  18. B

Bump, Bump