Search results

1. mrptl

Chain gauge

Thinking to get a chain gauge to see if my chains are worn or not. Looking at the options, why buy a $30 Shimano when on eBay you can get a $1.50 chinese …? But there is always a halfway $20 BBB. What do you reckon?
  2. mrptl

[SOLD] Garmin Edge 800 – with genuine Aus/NZ Topo map

Thanks for looking. Item is sold. Item = Garmin Edge 800 In a few words = GPS with turn by turn and map display, ANT+ compatible, touchscreen. Log your workout, analyse later, prepare a route, find your way. Location = Katoomba, NSW Reason for Selling = not needed anymore...
  3. mrptl

Daily videos feed

Page is still on, posting 1 or 2 videos max a day, trying to get good stuff only. Like it to get those good vids in your facebook feed. » http://www.facebook.com/dirtpedallingvids/
  4. mrptl

Daily videos feed

XC videos is similar to brussel sprouts… some like it, others not. But then same on DH videos, it's similar to Slurpee… some love it, others can't anymore. Everybody like different things, so try to understand the others.
  5. mrptl

Daily videos feed

Hi guys, Just to let you know I’ve started a new page on Facebook about MTB videos; it’s a daily pick of quality videos – focused on XC and Enduro with sometimes DH – only videos; so no news, no photos, no articles, no jokes. Called Dirt + Pedalling / daily videos...
  6. mrptl

Wellington (New-Zealand)

Ended going to Makara Peak; great trails over there.
  7. mrptl

Wellington (New-Zealand)

I'm in Wellington this Thursday. Anyone can suggest the best XC trail to go? I've found these on http://www.wmtbc.org.nz/where-to-ride And perhaps also a good place to hire a decent suspension bike? I've only found http://www.mudcycles.co.nz/Rental_Information.php
  8. mrptl

Sold

Give it a few days, and I'll see if I can do that.
  9. mrptl

Sold

ITEMS SOLD. Item: GoPro Hero 3+ black edition and accessories Location: Blue Mountains / Sydney Item Condition: used, but shinny as new. Reason for selling: need money Price and price conditions: SOLD! Extra Info: As per picture, you'll get: • GoPro Hero 3+ (black edition) • 32Gb memory card...
  10. mrptl

VIC SOLD - Please remove

Cheers. Unfortunately I need QR axle…
  11. mrptl

VIC SOLD - Please remove

Never know… it's thru axle or perhaps quick release? When was the last service?
  12. mrptl

Sold

Will do $120 + postage. I come down to Sydney about once a week, if that can help.
  13. mrptl

Sold

Item: Mavic Crossride, 2013 model, rear wheel, 26", 9mm QR, 6 bolt Location: Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition: used for a few months, perfect condition, no dent and is true Reason for selling: lost front one, bought a new wheelset Price and price conditions: $135 + postage Extra Info...
  14. mrptl

[LOST] Mavic Front Wheel – in Leura

LOST yesterday arvo (Sat. 4 Oct), 5pm – front wheel in Leura main street, in front of the bottleshop (Leura Cellars, awesome range of beers btw). It's a 26" Mavic Crossride. Cross my fingers someone saved it for me. PM if you did or know who.
  15. mrptl

Shimano Disc Brake (LHS) – Rear Shifter (RHS)

Cheers for the answers. Will see if I can slide my old gears through that handlebar that I'll receive soon.
  16. mrptl

Is i-spec a "technology" to combine brake and shifter into one clamp? If so, do you know if we can have only one of the two?
  17. mrptl

Is the shifter hinged clamp? Look like the same I have already (ie. a clamp you can open up).
  18. mrptl

Cool, let me know if it ticks all the boxes and the conditions; I'll of course pay for postage at least. ps. it really need to be hinged clamp, as it won't slide through the curve of the bullhorn handle bar
  19. mrptl

Always forget something… thanks. I need a 9 speed shifter, and for the brake I need lever + hose + calliper.
  20. mrptl

Looking for: 1/ Disc brake, left hand side lever, lever + calliper 2/ Rear gear shifter, right hand side • hinged clamp • Shimano XT, SLX or Deore • good working condition If you have both would be easier – just one of the two is alright too. Make me an offer.