Search results

1. P

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Are these vertical racks with bikes on within the legal load projection limits without the need for a flag? ~1.2m in qld for example.
  2. P

QLD sold

sorry, no it sold.... totally forgot to edit this one.
  3. P

QLD SOLD

sold! thanks all
  4. P

QLD SOLD

Bump, another price drop and shipping included now!
  5. P

QLD SOLD

another bump and another price drop. can include a colour matching Carbon saddle aswell!
  6. P

QLD sold

replied to you both, cheers.
  7. P

QLD sold

Item: SDG Circuit Mountain Carbon saddle Location: GC - Price includes post Item Condition: Pretty good. Some marks on the nose - shown in pics as best I can Reason for selling: Bike Split Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: Pictures: Yes Item: Deity T-Mo carbon bars - 740mm wide...
  8. P

QLD sold

cool. its already packed! :)
  9. P

QLD sold

Item: RaceFace Turbine 60mm Stem. 31.8 bar clamp Location: Gold Coast (Price includes shipping) Item Condition: VGC Reason for selling:No longer required Price and price conditions:$45 posted Extra Info: Pictures: Yep!
  10. P

QLD SOLD

Bump - Price drop! this is a bargain I think! Need it out of the front room!
  11. P

Sold SOLD Hope 180mm Floating Rotors

sold to creaky!
  12. P

Sold SOLD Hope 180mm Floating Rotors

Item: Pair of almost new Hope floating 180mm Rotors Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: very good, under 250km Reason for selling: No longer reuqired Price and price conditions: $100 posted the pair Extra Info: 6 bolt.
  13. P

QLD SOLD

SOLD Devinci Spartan frameset. Medium size. 27.5 wheels 12x142 rear axle. Comes with headset, Raceface bottom bracket, 77designz guard aswell. Also included is a full new pivot set. I changed the bearings not too long back and they still feel pretty smooth. The shock NEEDS a service but it...
  14. P

QLD SOLD Formula 35. 160mm travel. 27.5 wheel. non boost SOLD

bump, need these out of my office! 225 posted
  15. P

Mt Joyce conditions

Hey Creaky, Its been closed for a while and only reopened again recently, due I think to storm damage. I haven't been since it has reopened but have read mixed reports online
  16. P

hopefully these are clearer
  17. P

Just to add that pic I put up actually makes it look worse that they are due to the lights. I have just tried to take another pic. I will get one in daylight tommorow
  18. P

Use only. They are slight linear marks in the anodizing. I can try and get a better pic if necessary
  19. P

lol they work fine. no play as far as I can tell. They need seals really but they are just a 35mm seal available from eightyone spices website. TBH they feel far better still than a new set of Lyrics I have! They have just done a lot of K's