Search results

1. B

Sram XO1 not shifting into 11th???

I have been through possibly a similar problem where Sram 1x11 would not get last gear. Check the rear derailleur cable ramp/fin (section of derailleur where cable loops around before cable fixing anchor bolt) is not fouling on derailleur cage. If so there are two things that can cause this, 1...
  2. B

How much sag do you run on your Pikes?

As a general rule of thumb for setting up the air spring on Pike forks.. The heavier you are, the more pressure you will need to achieve the recommend sag and will therefor require less volume spacers/tokens to make air spring more linear to achieve full travel with running the higher air...
  3. B

Rock Shox 30W fork oil

Only use light grease on the air piston o-ring! Any fluid or oil used on top of the air piston (air chamber) will migrate into the negative chamber/lowers through the scalloped section on the inside of the stanchion and cause problems such as fork "ramping up" and dust seal popping out. The...
  4. B

gravity enduro.. liaison stages

Aus Enduro I think the focus with Enduro racing in Aus really needs to be on a more "laid back" "FUN" event that anyone can do on whatever bike they currently have and encourages more people to come and give racing a go. It still needs to be fun for the less fit riders too and the people who do...
  5. B

Marzocchi 55 CR Forks 2013

Do not buy 2007 ATA forks or any ATA forks for that matter. If there are any problems with the ATA (there will be), parts are no longer available! You will be much happier with a current model fork!
  6. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Helmet cam of the new line, so much less pedaling and fast! Club round next weekend! http://www.pinkbike.com/video/321157/
  7. B

Ourimbah Club Downhill 14th July - Round 6

We will be racing the new line this weekend that will also be used at the state round at the end of next month. Here is some helmet cam footage, you can see at 7sec in where the old line went right (and uphill). http://www.pinkbike.com/video/321157/
  8. B

How to soften Marzocchi DJ3s (2008)?

Is there a preload adjuster on the right hand side? If so undo it and pull out the spring, there is usually an elastomer (rubber) bumper inside the spring, when removed the fork will be less progressive and easier to get full travel. If then it is too soft you can try cutting down (would...
  9. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Awesome! Sounds good mate, thanks!
  10. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Hey Rizzo, Sorry you couldn't find it... are you thinking of the same fire road crossing? I'm talking about the small one back before "double shot" (the double rock garden thingy) the fire road I'm talking about is where "Damo's grave" use to be, you may not even recognize it as a fire road...
  11. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Meet on the trail, I will be there from about 8.30am. It would be easiest to walk in from the top of the DH. Thanks mate, see you there!
  12. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Awesome guys! Looks like we'll be able to smash it out and get it done with the number of people coming, will be a good weekend! I'll definitely be there from at least 9am both days! BK
  13. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

No machines this weekend, don't need any just yet. Will be out there by 9 at the latest, probably around 8.30. The best way to find the new line is where you come off the fire road pedal go along the single track about 100-150 meters, there is a fire road that you cross (little step down...
  14. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Shovel should be fine mate! A pick or mattock would be cool if you can get one, there is a bit of benching to do in the last off camber section..
  15. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Sorry, I can't do that weekend but others may be keen... Thanks Wengji
  16. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Awesome, cheers mate! See you out there!
  17. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

GREAT NEWS! There will also be a BBQ lunch and drinks for everyone on both days!
  18. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Sounds good mate! It is the first time I have posted a build day for the new section. We had a few build days before we started the new section and only got 2-3 people turn up so didn't bother posting build days anymore. Real keen just to get this finished (and hopefully have it ready for...
  19. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Awesome mate, sounds good! I might be out there both days depending on how many people are keen on each day. I will let everyone know here by Friday.
  20. B

Ourimbah DH Build day..

Awesome! Was thinking more Sunday as some people work Saturdays but if there are enough people that prefer Saturday I'd be happy to do both days... Just need to get this new line finished! Can people please reply to what day/days they prefer if they are keen to help out and post here...