Search results

1. mholden95

My Custom 2009 MOREWOOD Izimu

Pictures will be uploaded soon :) Frame - 2009 Morewood Izimu Rear shock - Fox DHX 5.0 Front shock/fork - RockShox Totem Solo-Air Handlebars - 720mm wide Funn Full On Stem - Funn Headset - FSA Grips - Blue RaceFace Saddle - Giant Seatpost - Token Front brake - Avid Juicy 7 Rear brake - Avid...
  2. mholden95

VIC Found a bike, please delete if possible :)

Delete please and thank you
  3. mholden95

Where does everyone ride? (Victoria)

yeah i think i'll wait 'till the weather dries out the wombat tracks out a bit and thanks to everyone else for the suggestions also
  4. mholden95

Sold

Is it still for sale?
  5. mholden95

VIC Found a bike, please delete if possible :)

Found a bike, please delete if possible
  6. mholden95

Ah yes I considered going there (wombat) this school summer break and now I'm thinking that I will. Geelong is a bit far at the moment but i agree the You-Yangs does look like a fun place. Thanks for the input :)
  7. mholden95

Yes sorry I probably should have mentioned that, DH or just MTB-ing in general
  8. mholden95

Hey guys, Sorry if this has been asked before I cant really find anyone that has posted places they ride near where I live so I thought I might ask so I can switch where I can ride every now and then. The previous bike I owned in now too small so I'm in the market for a new one at the moment...
  9. mholden95

Food/Diet help for the skinny kids - putting on size and protein suppliment suggestions

No I didn't think you were having a go at me, it was probably my fault, I should have mentioned what your saying when I first posted :)
  10. mholden95

Food/Diet help for the skinny kids - putting on size and protein suppliment suggestions

I totally understand where your coming from and I agree, but with these articles I was more intending the bulking/putting on weight concepts and tips that were contained in them that I thought people should give a read, as for the bodybuilding side of it, yes, that should be ignored Thanks...
  11. mholden95

Hey take a look at these articles they contain some info i think you'd find helpful; http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hardgainer-nutrition-how-to-eat-for-maximum-muscle-growth.html http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dickinson6.htm http://www.cutandjacked.com/The-Ultimate-Guide-To-Bulking...
  12. mholden95

Requesting help: Calling fitness gurus!

hey there, What i'd suggest you is drop some body fat first, if you start doing weights and gaining muscle it'll only make you look more bulky because the muscle will be hidden under the body fat. Become a frequent feeder, in other words, eat 5-6 meals a day that are around 2-3 hours apart...
  13. mholden95

Just thought I'd introduce myself :)

Hey everyone, I'm semi-new to the dh/mtb scene, I did mountain biking a while back but not very often and had to stop because I had no time to get out and about with the influx of school work I was getting all the time, now I'm getting back into it again because its nearly the summer holidays...