Search results

1. H

VIC Found

Thanks for the link, unfortunately those sold two nights ago and after talking with the seller some time ago we found they weren't going to cut it.
  2. H

VIC Found

Looking for a wheelset to set up tubeless on my cross bike QR front and rear preferred or adaptable. With or without rotors and tyres. Based in Melbourne can do pick up or post. PM/comment me what you have. :hail:
  3. H

VIC Odyssey - Forrest

Thanks guys. Yeah, I managed to get almost to the top of sledgehammer but just had a wheel slip right at the end, ran with the bike then got back on the pony for the last little bit where the gradient eased off. Also, funny thing about that log across the track. I forgot to write about it, it...
  4. H

VIC Odyssey - Forrest

Race write up Awesome race down there on the weekend. Only my second time but this is one of my favourites and the trails on Saturday were perfect! Here's my first crack at a post race write up. If you're interested, have a read and see what you think. http://ben-vaughan-mtb.blogspot.com.au
  5. H

VIC SOLD Stans Sealant - 1L - $25

Pm'd Keen!
  6. H

WTB: Thompson 31.6 Layback Seat Post

Item: Thompson Masterpiece or Elite layback seat post in 31.6mm diameter. Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: ~$50 for Elite ~$80 Masterpiece (Condition Dependent) Extra Info: N/A PM with what you've got!
  7. H

The discount code thread

I too would be very thankful if someone has a spare CRC code around. My baskets getting heavy.
  8. H

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

Can anyone suggest some good aftermarket batteries for these lights? Or are the cheap Chinese ones okay? Say in a 9600 MAh battery.
  9. H

Can anyone give me a review on these? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Trustfire-12000Lm-7x-CREE-XM-L2-LED-Head-Front-Bicycle-Lamp-bike-Light-Headlamp-/400682179965?tfrom=400434279941&tpos=right&ttype=price&talgo=undefined Looks like a nice lightweight package with good runtime. :thumb: A...
  10. H

Specialized Hi Lo disc 142+ Experience

I did have one of these hubs die on me (after maybe 2 years of reasonable riding). Froze up and wouldn't spin at all. Sounded like a common problem from what I read into it. Ended up replacing it with some stan's crest on Hope Pro 2 evo hubs. Also their 142+ didn't seem to make any difference...
  11. H

What hub is this?

Glad you made the connection. :clap2: Thanks for the replies, I managed to open it up enough and put some grease in which has seemed to stop the terrible noise which was coming from it. Read about alot of people having trouble with them, people in the US said that specialized was replacing...
  12. H

What hub is this?

Just did some searching seems to be the specialized 142 hi-lo hub. Now to figure out how to pull it apart.
  13. H

What hub is this?

Hi, wondering if anyone knows what hub this is and/or how to service it? There's no marking on the hub other than what you can see in the photo and it's laced to a TWE rim (29er). it runs a 142x12 axle and what you can see in the photos is how much I've pulled it apart so far.
  14. H

Post your Roadie

Specialized Tarmac Got my first roadie after getting sick of driving an hour just to get some riding in. Enjoying spending a bit of time on the road and makes training so much easier. Here she is!
  15. H

Hurstbridge and Back

Thanks, haven't had a chance to look out that way yet, too busy. But I will soon and let you know how it goes.
  16. H

Hurstbridge and Back

Thanks, What would it be like getting out on plenty road, is it safe to ride on or are there better ways to get in and out?
  17. H

Hurstbridge and Back

Hi guys, after doing a few miles on the MTB I've gotten myself a roadie. I can get a good ride in on the road bike in the time it takes me to get to and from the trails alone! I'm in the Essendon area and looking for some good 60-90km rides to do. I've been playing around with some routes but...
  18. H

Love the set up in the seller's photos! :noidea:
  19. H

The GoPro HD All You Need To Know Thread

How are you attaching the GoPro to the chest mount?
  20. H

The GoPro HD All You Need To Know Thread

I recently bought a chest mount from Ebay (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111062848532?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649) $15 came in about two weeks, Go pro mount slides straight in and it looks exactly the same as the genuine one. The quality seems good and I have had no problems...