Search results

1. H

VIC Found

Looking for a wheelset to set up tubeless on my cross bike QR front and rear preferred or adaptable. With or without rotors and tyres. Based in Melbourne can do pick up or post. PM/comment me what you have. :hail:
  2. H

WTB: Thompson 31.6 Layback Seat Post

Item: Thompson Masterpiece or Elite layback seat post in 31.6mm diameter. Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: ~$50 for Elite ~$80 Masterpiece (Condition Dependent) Extra Info: N/A PM with what you've got!
  3. H

What hub is this?

Hi, wondering if anyone knows what hub this is and/or how to service it? There's no marking on the hub other than what you can see in the photo and it's laced to a TWE rim (29er). it runs a 142x12 axle and what you can see in the photos is how much I've pulled it apart so far.
  4. H

Hurstbridge and Back

Hi guys, after doing a few miles on the MTB I've gotten myself a roadie. I can get a good ride in on the road bike in the time it takes me to get to and from the trails alone! I'm in the Essendon area and looking for some good 60-90km rides to do. I've been playing around with some routes but...