Search results

1. D

[PYR] I built a rack (warning pictures)

Love all the work that you've done and it looks great - but just thought I'd give some feedback on the purchased options. I bought the super cheap ($120 at the time) 2 bike, hitch mounted rack from Cyclingdeal.com about 2.5 years ago...
  2. D

Another 1x10 question from a newb who will claim he has searched for the answer.

Sure you guys are way ahead of me but in case it's useful ...... I swapped my 29er Anthem's 2 x 10 for a 1 x 10 using a Hope Retainer narrow wide 32 and a Zee 32 - 36 rear mech and it all works a treat. I'm ok on the road and track bike mechanics but a novice on MTB gear so had to rely on one of...
  3. D

Newby on the Surfcoast

Been riding for a long time and always checked things out on Rotorburn - but never participated. Feel its time to say hello. More people riding down here (Vic Surfcoast) these days. A few of the walking tracks are now dual access and the word seems to be getting around. Some great riding. Lots...
  4. D

MTB fitness heading downhill.

The older I get the less interested I am in flogging myself all day on either the roadie or even on my Anthem - currently the only reason I see in going uphill is so I can hammer back down again. Whilst this is lots of fun, it's creating chaos with both my waistline and most of the guys I ride...