Search results

1. JTmofo

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

We're neighbours [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  2. JTmofo

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Some more blasted, painted and polished parts. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. JTmofo

More progress on my covid project. After much procrastination over whether to split the block and check the crank, I bit the bullet. Good job i did, crank mains were buggered, along with the water pump seals. Please, please use coolant and DI water, not shite out of your tap in the coolant...
  4. JTmofo

You can't rush a good thing. [emoji867] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  5. JTmofo

I put a wanted ad up on Facebook. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. JTmofo

Get farked!!!! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  7. JTmofo

Loom stripped and all the road gear cut out. Hopefully I didnt fuck it up and it actually runs! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  8. JTmofo

They're a little cracker of a bike. They use a Rotax 125 2 stroke (this one is a Rotax 122). Same motor as the 125cc karts so all the parts are available. With a bigger carb, v force reeds and a decent pipe, it should make 32-34 bhp. [emoji23]. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  9. JTmofo

Its more the mental break I needed. Every ride was push push push.... so something to challenge the mind is what I need. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  10. JTmofo

RS250s are making mega money these days... a pristine original $12-$15k [emoji3061] I bought mine in 2009, left it back in ireland when I moved out to Aus. Its now on the boat on the way out.... but can't road registert it till 2023 (25 year rule). Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. JTmofo

So, I've been pretty quiet and off the bike for about 6 months. Last year was an absolute prick of a year, full of big accidents and injuries, I needed a mental and physical break. With the break came time (and some money) to concentrate on my other passion...... motorbikes. I've been riding...
  12. JTmofo

VALT/SLS - 500lb x 2.25 Spring

She is a little shit... so possibly! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  13. JTmofo

VALT/SLS - 500lb x 2.25 Spring

Item: 500 lb spring x 2.25 (55mm) stroke. Location: Sydney or Post Price: cheaper than new Condition: springy Extra info: lighter weight spring - Cane Creek Valt or Fox SLS (to fit a Fox DHX2). Might consider a Ti spring or SAR at the right price Pictures: picture of my new pupper Sent from...
  14. JTmofo

Little Things You Love

Shotgun? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  15. JTmofo

Where to get bearings?

Agreed. Top bloke. Will post put express too if you're in a hurry. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  16. JTmofo

The QUICK question thread.....

Nowhere near written off. Both the Mrs and my cars were hammer last year. She lost front and rear screen and the dings were that bad it broke the paint in lots of places. My 6 month old UTE was $12k and her 18month old Kia was $15k to fix. Neither written off. Paintless dent repair will have...
  17. JTmofo

Sold SOLD 2017 Giant Anthem SX - Medium

Item: 2017 Giant Anthem SX (longer travel) medium Frame. Location: Sydney Price: $2500 Condition: Used, but very well cared for. Extra info: 110mm rear travel with Fox Float 34 Performance Elite (FIT4 damper) 130mm fork. Shimano XT 11sp drivetrain and brakes with upgraded RT99 Icetech 203/180...
  18. JTmofo

Metallic Vs Organic Pads

Metallic. Organic suck balls. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  19. JTmofo

Fluid Trainer for Boost Axle?

Yeah, idea of the fluid over mag is smoother and quieter. I've got a loan of my brothers roadie, but was thinking about future proofing. I haven't seen any fluid trainers that are boost compatible, so might just have to settle for qr. I'm based in Sydney. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  20. JTmofo

Fluid Trainer for Boost Axle?

I have the need for a fluid trainer to do some post injury training. I know it's going to kill me on the inside, but it's something I have to do to get some ride fitness back before risking more injury on the trails. Any of you good peeps know of a fluid trainer (not mag or smart) that...