Search results

1. S

Bos spring confusion??

Hey guys, just bought a new dh bike (2015 gambler) i have bought a bos shock (bos stoy) for it and I am a little confused at the moment So the original spring was a 250x 3.75 which is on the original fox van r and it fits on the bos perfect, no rubbing etc (haven't tried the actual shock yet)...
  2. S

ACT sold sold

Item: 2013 glory Location: canberra Item Condition: very very god Reason for selling: want a new bike Price and price conditions: $2500 ono Extra Info: below with spec Pictures:yes below i am not on here as much as i used to (school a lot mainly :/, but i will reply instantly with texts...
  3. S

ACT 2013 giant trance x! sold

Item: 2013 giant trance x 29er Location: canberra Item Condition: good Reason for selling: upgrades Price and price conditions: $1700 ono sold Extra Info: all custom apart from frame, fork, shock and wheels, or will trade for a medium bit more aggressive 650b let me i am flexible...
  4. S

ACT delete please, started a new thread

see new thread with all the updates to the bike :)
  5. S

sold sold sold

finally had access to a computer
  6. S

650b dh bike thread !

Hey burner's So upon seeing how many dh bike manufacturers are making 650b wheeled dh bikes for 2015 do you think this is just a marketing technique to get the consumer to buy one and to think that their "old" 26" doesn't do the job ? I feel as though yes it may be a much faster rolling bike...
  7. S

ACT sold

sold sold sold
  8. S

ACT sold

selling for a buddy of mine ! Item:2010 kona stinky small Location: canberra will post at buyers cost Item Condition: good Reason for selling: he upgraded a while back Price and price conditions:$1000 Extra Info: comes with everything you need to get into dh ! green fly racing pants and...
  9. S

ACT delete

delete.................
  10. S

ACT sold plz delete

Item: zerode g1 med/lrg mint condition Location: canberra happy to post Item Condition: mint Reason for selling: want to try something else Price and price conditions: lets say $2500, $2400 ONO very happy to negotiate NOW $1900 ONO !!! :o :o not sure how much its worth and in this...
  11. S

ACT sold sold

Sold, not sure how to change the title on my phone !
  12. S

ACT Iron horse sunday frame !

Hey guys I am after an iron horse sunday in good condition no dents or cracks not bothered about paint In medium or small not keen on a large as I am only 5"6 ! Location:canberra Price: cheap preferably Reason for sale: would like to build an iconic bike Extra info: must be able to post or...
  13. S

ACT sold

Sold thanks guys, not sure how to put sold in the title on my phone !
  14. S

ACT Sram x-7 shifter clamp

Item: wanted x-7 shifter clamp Location: canberra happy to pay for postage ! Item Condition: cosmetic not too worried about, but the actual structal must be 100 % Price and price conditions: would like a cheap one but offer up ! Extra Info: the actual shifter is a new sram x-7 left hand shifter...
  15. S

Zerode gearbox cover and covers for other bikes !!

Hey guys So the other day I saw a zerode gearbox cover and thought it was a great idea ! (I think it was on the page"zelvy carbon" great page, go give it a like ;) ) anyways I decided to build one myself as my gearbox gets clogged with dirt, mud and all sorts of other stuff as I find it makes...
  16. S

Cane creek db spring retainer stuck ??

Hi guys So the other day i wanted to take the spring of my db as id like to try a softer spring (475 lbs currently installed and is a bit to much for my 60 kg body :() I have tried using the tool and it just seems stuck ! I tried some wd-40 on the clip to see if it would loosen it up, nup that...
  17. S

DH 2012 zerode g1

Here is my 2012 zerode g1 !! Will have more pictures up soon ! Spec: Frame: zerode g1 Shock: cane creek db Forks: boxxer word cups Bars: kodex Grips: Lizard skins Stem:funn Brakes: saint m820 Cassette: zerode single speed ! Hubs: hadley Rims: arrow dhx Tires: minions Shifter: sram x-9...
  18. S

ACT sold

hi guys Item: DT SWISS ex500 to ex 350 hubs Location: canberra happy to post at buyers cost Item Condition: very very good few scratches here and there, front wheel runs true the rear is almost true except for a very slight hop and slight buckle but not too noticeable. Reason for selling: i...
  19. S

ACT Giant trance W 2007

Sold thanks, cant edit title on my phone soz :(
  20. S

boxxer wc 2013 problem ? D:

hi guys so i recently bought some nice 2013 boxxer wc's (second hand) now here is the problem, i started the service as you normally would with air forks by letting the air out by using the pump, then proceeded to do the bolt and the adjuster at the bottom. Then put new oil in and i thought...