2. L

VIC Sold

no longer for sale
  3. L

VIC Sold

no longer for sale
  4. L

VIC SOLD Lapierre Zesty 314 2013

This bike is essentially brand new, literally having only been ridden twice since purchase. I bought it as a present for someone to get into riding and they never did. This is a seriously good trail bike, I own another model for myself and it’s awesome. Price: $2000 Location: Melbourne...
  5. L

SOLD [VIC] Mavic Crossride Wheelset 26inch

Item: Mavic Crossride Wheelset 2013. Front 15mm through axle, rear 12x142 through axle. 26inch Location: Newport, Melbourne (prefer pick-up, but can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Excellent. Less than 6 months old. Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: Price...
  6. L

What's this on my carbon frame?

Just about to wash my bike and I notice this strange area on my carbon frame. I'm not that up with how they piece a carbon frame together (or is it whole?) so it could just be a 'join' where the paint is coming away. It goes around the whole diameter of the area. Any ideas? Sorry for the...
  7. L

SOLD Race Face Atlas Handlebars 785mm width, 30mm rise

Item: Race Face Atlas Handlebars 785mm width (uncut), 30mm rise, 31.8 Clamp Location: Newport, Melbourne Reason for selling: Changed bars for less rise Price: $80 Items condition: Pretty much brand new, only on the bike for a couple of months. Extra info: Would prefer pickup, but could...
  8. L

SOLD Formula RX Brakes

Item: Formula RX brakeset (F+R) NO Rotors Location: Newport, Melbourne Reason for selling: No longer needed Price: $160 Items condition: Used for only a couple of months, taken off a new bike. Including pads but no rotors. Good brake, just prefer the feel of other brakes. Came off a size...
  9. L

who rides the youies on weekdays?

Anyone ride the youies during the week that feels like riding with someone?
  10. L

Stanchion size

So, what's the consensus on stanchion size? Obviously the bigger the stanchion the stiffer the fork, but how many other factors come into it? Axle size, 9mm 15mm or 20mm is a factor. Anything bigger than 32mm is a bonus, just how much stiffer is 34mm than 32mm though? Is the 15mm axle noticeably...
  11. L

White Brothers Loop suspension

Anyone had any experience with the new White Brothers Loop 150mm suspension? Cheers
  12. L

Cove Stiffee?

What are peoples thoughts on building up a Cove Stiffee for a do it all bike? Will the geo be to slack to do any cross country?
  13. L

Building up a bike

Okay, so I'm just getting back into mountain biking after a few years hiatus. I'm currently riding a new cross country orientated bike and enjoying all the trails out in the You Yangs and Lysterfield. Basically, what I was thinking of doing was starting to build up a bike that would serve two...