Search results

1. jimmmy

The Bike Video Soundtrack Thread

It's Called "JFK" and the artist is "The Postal Service"...
  2. jimmmy

is it worth it buying the mavic 729 over a 721 and why?

dude, 729's aren't that heavy if your a weight weenie, look sweet and phat, strong as all hell. but if you want a braking surface for use with a v-brake you'll need the 721, id definately go the 729, i did a few weeks back... the 729's actually "lock" the bead of the tyre against the walls...
  3. jimmmy

Trials bikes, get me started

you dont need a dedicated trials bike to start doing it.....stps are good.... No-one can really answer the Q about is it hard or not, easier for some more than others...but it does take alot of practice....just getta hold of a smallish frame bike, thats a good starter....you can throw a 20"...
  4. jimmmy

DJ'er/freeride bike

hey, they're pretty cool for a cheap, quality HT....think about this mate...a good quality FRAME, an STP, for example, will fetch around $300 just for the frame.....a budget increase is a must if you want something thats gonna put up with prolonged DJ use....
  5. jimmmy

RRP of a Wippermann 909 brass plated chain

Ey, Really quick Q, can someone give me the RRP of a Wippermann 909 brass plated chain??? cheers,,,,
  6. jimmmy

Upgrades for 05 STP 1

-DaVo knows whats going on.....just as i was thinking....im running that guide set up at the moment....perfect....except the chainrings' a bit close to the C-plate on it....short spindle length i think, but not rubbing... yeah, nar, go for the Blackspire NS-1 w/ C4 lexan bashie...PIMP...
  7. jimmmy

Street Tricks

hollow star nuts..... Mn my BMX i run a straight cable(single) and thats long enough to pretty much do 3 revolutions of the bars.... just make sure all your cables are long enough to do a full revolution of the bars without them getting caught or tightly wrapped around the headtube...
  8. jimmmy

05 pimped STP2

Isn't that chain tensioner suposed to be on the other side of the chain, tensioning it from the bottom so you can just unlock/loosen the bolt and twist it around to get the wheel off.....
  9. jimmmy

found......

got one...thanks anyway mate....
  10. jimmmy

chain help

Come into the shop one day and and i'll sort you out....
  11. jimmmy

400 bucks to spend

Those grips are pathetic... just get the standard ruffians, the MX's make no difference. HAH, no point tryin to make your bitch a try-hard moto...
  12. jimmmy

X-7 rear derailler and shifter..

What: 2005 SRAM X-7 right hand (rear shifter) and rear derailler and cable(if you've got one.) Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 Location: sydney Extra Info: needs to be in perfect working condition with at least a good aesthetic condition. Show me your offers anyway...
  13. jimmmy

found......

found......
  14. jimmmy

400 bucks to spend

HAH, if you want to make you bike a boat anchor. some holy rollers would be the go....but the K-rads hool up pretty nicely anyway.
  15. jimmmy

400 bucks to spend

hmmm, lets see, -lock-ons -pedals -seat etc'eraa etc'eraa
  16. jimmmy

My rigg! UPDATED (finally)UPGRADED!!!!

updated....AGAIN.....YYEEWW....
  17. jimmmy

MTX vs MTX S-type. different joins.

alright ladies and gents, i'm after new rims and i posted a thread a while back about it.... for street, sideways landings etc'eraaa, etc'eraaa. now, I've riled out the 721's cos i'm not a millionaire, so i'm thinking i'll go with the MTX, M Q is, the MTX S-type and the standard MTX the...
  18. jimmmy

Mavic 721 or MTX?

hows about doing a search ladies... http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=38719
  19. jimmmy

Truvativ Holzefeller Cranks!

Are they a 4 bolt?
  20. jimmmy

street tyres...k-rads, holy rollers' etc...

sorry mate, 26"