Search results

1. David2406

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Careful your wheel doesn't scratch your car, looks a bit close
  2. David2406

Whisky!

Cracked a bottle of this tonight, very nice
  3. David2406

Eating less f*cking food

I lost 12 kgs last year. For me, I used Myfitnesspal, the free edition. Found it helped me to be accountable to myself as I knew how many calories I had eaten. I also signed up to the MTB Fit app and do the home workouts twice a week. Lost weight and got faster on the bike. Didn't give up...
  4. David2406

The QUICK question thread.....

My missus put us all on light milk years ago, now if I drink normal milk it tastes really fatty. She ruined it for me
  5. David2406

Bargain buys thread

Thanks mate, got myself a pair
  6. David2406

Little Things You Hate

Mmm could go a snot block right now after reading that
  7. David2406

The hams plan to ride in japan.

Thanks @Spanky_Ham I've loved your trip, you have a real gift with your language which has me continuously laughing out loud, you could create a comic book about the adventures of the fat fook and his trusty sidekick. Looking forward to your future posts about anything, love your work.
  8. David2406

Skeleton on new trails Wollongong

https://www.news.com.au/national/crime/human-remains-reportedly-discovered-during-work-on-mountain-bike-track/news-story/1ef6fd80360fa6d5d949411910945dcf
  9. David2406

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Maybe in the the liver, maybe in the kidneys?
  10. David2406

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

Oh Denoota, my beloved. Not jiggy jig again.
  11. David2406

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Maybe we need another referendum next year to see if we allow crosses or ticks as well as yes or no
  12. David2406

Whisky!

I didn't used to like scotch but I fought through it and now I love it
  13. David2406

Whisky!

Now that Lagavulin is too expensive I tried this today, was quite nice, very smooth, the peat wasn't as strong but still nice, only about $90 too
  14. David2406

IXS knee pads

I've been using them for about 4 years and have no complaints, they are comfortable enough to wear, I went with the large size. If I remember correctly I was on the upper limit for that size but they are ok, I think they might have stretched a little but anyway
  15. David2406

Niggling 'injury' whinge

I broke my thumb two years ago and they told me I have arthritis as well, since he told me I can actually feel it. Wish they didn't tell me now
  16. David2406

What are you listening to NOW?

I gave the Don Walker one a listen to this morning, nice and cruisy, good to listen to whilst working
  17. David2406

Whisky!

I liked it, has been a while since I had Ardbeg but I think it's a bit less iodine tasting, bit smoother tasting
  18. David2406

Confessions from the fuckwits

2 mother in laws
  19. David2406

Whisky!

I see my beloved Lagavulin 16 year old is now $200 a bottle. Was going to try the Peats Sake but not so sure after reading it tastes like JW Red.