Search results

1. bryce

North East Brisbane bike shop recommendation's

I have just moved to Brisbane and I'm after recommendation's for a bike shop to fit some parts to my road and mtb close to the city or specifically, New Farm. Thanks!
  2. bryce

NSW Shimano Road 105 8 speed rear shifter lever assembly

Item: Shimano Road 105 8 speed rear shifter lever assembly Location: Anywhere! Item Condition: Must be working but i know its going to be old looking Price and price conditions: No idea?
  3. bryce

Found please delete

What: Good quality road bike Price range/Willing to Pay: $450 - $1000 Location: Newcastle (will pay for corier) Extra Info: Prefer Shimano Tiagra (or similar) level components
  4. bryce

24 inch?

hey guys just wondering what the idea behind having 24 inch wheel(s) is?
  5. bryce

Checkout this sweet thing!

i want one!!!
  6. bryce

one for the canadians

hey guys i have a question for all the canadians that use this forum. Im going over to canada in 2 months for a couple of years and im wondering what sort of 2nd hand freeride hardtail i will be able to get my mits on for around $CA1200?? i figure its going to be cheaper but im weighing up my...
  7. bryce

found

found one thanks
  8. bryce

found

found one...
  9. bryce

Aussies win world youth hobie 16 sailing title!!

dont know how many sailors are amongst you guys but i just learned that aussie crew Evan Walker and Kyle Langford won the Hobie 16 Youth world title by just one point!!! good on a couple of local lads because i know how much work has gone into this!
  10. bryce

Tubeless

hey just wondering if anyone is running tubeless? im currently running tubeless rear cos i bought a new bigger tyre and instead of ordering in a new tube i decided to give it a go (plus my bike is already bloody heavy!). havent done the front yet cos the sidewalls on my older tyres were to soft...
  11. bryce

Sold

Item: DMR Speed Guide chain guide Location:Newcastle Item Condition:fair (missing lower roller bolt but should be easy gotten) Reason for selling:suited to hardtail and i have a duelly Price and price conditions:$70 inc postage Extra Info:this is in perfect working order but i bought it not...
  12. bryce

holding on grips

i just got new polished bars and now i cant get my grips (oury) to stay on. any tips??
  13. bryce

cheap truvativ

hey guys just thought i would let you all know that truvativ is having 50% of heaps of their stuff at the moment. dunno if your bike shops will pass it on but i just got husselfelt (sp?) cranks and a box guide for $290 total!! im told thats pretty much the usual cost price!! hope some of you...
  14. bryce

torrents

im trying to download a program using torrents(??) once i have downloaded the torrent how do i get the actual file??
  15. bryce

sold

Item: SRAM ATTACK 9 speed rear shifter (suit shimano derailer) Location: Newcastle Item Condition: NEW (still in bag) Reason for selling: mixed up sale.. ended up with 2 Price and price conditions: $50 inc post Extra Info: Pictures: Its new!
  16. bryce

What software??

hey, just bought a digital video camera (canon MVX200i) and i know nothing about them. anyone got and tips on the best software to use so i can soon be posting vids on here?? any help appreciated thanks guys
  17. bryce

7 speed wheel

What: 7 speed rear wheel Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $30 Location: Newcastle Extra Info: just after a cheap shitty wheel to get my mates bike goin so he can get off his fat arse and come riding with me
  18. bryce

Rear shocks

dunno is this is the right section but here goes... i just bought my first duelly and have no understanding of the terms associated with the rear shock. also can i put a longer spring on my shock if the current one doesnt go right to the end of the shock? any help would be appreciated thanks guys
  19. bryce

Found

What: strong, short stem, some rise, CHEAP Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on the product... CHEAP Location: Newcastle (prefer local)
  20. bryce

norco wolverine upgrades

my mate has just bought a norco wolverine. any tips frop you guys on his first upgrades. its goin to be used as an aggesive trail bike/jump bike with a limited budget http://www.norco.com/05_au/bikes/adventure_au.php