Search results

1. B

My snapped Cannondale

ouch!!! That is the scariest tube failure I have seen, usually on welds or joints. Could have been very nasty, I think you should by a lotto ticket
  2. B

Ibis Mojo HD VP Green

Sweet ride! I'd be interested to hear you thoughts on the Hope M4's and the KS Lev once you've given them a good run-in.
  3. B

Santa Cruz Tallboy LTa, now updated

Nice work and what for very little $$$ for a great bike! Love the feeling of building your own. :dance:
  4. B

Sram xx1 - thoughts???

I have DT Swiss wheels so xd freehub is not an issue. Blurred - good choice of frame, I'm ridding a 2010 blur LTc. Thanks for your opinions so far
  5. B

Sram xx1 - thoughts???

Ok... don't really need a new groupset as my current 3 year old XX groupo is running as smooth as ever. I have been reading up on XX1 while I have been toying with the idea of adding a chain guide (not the easiest on XX crank) and swopping chain rings as I'm not too happy with my current 42/28...
  6. B

Qld- Nerang trail status

Just like to echo the praises here for the hard work being done at Nerang. It had been a few years since I last rode Nerang over the Xmas holidays and I was stoked with the quality of trails there. Went back 4 days in a row I had such fun! It was quite easy to see if a trail was closed and am...
  7. B

Absolute Newbie...hoping for advice

Just to throw my 2 cents in - I have always found Giant bikes to be a good value for money. Don't be too concerned about drivetrain parts, as long as they are half decent, they can be upgraded when they wear out. I agree with previous comments re: 26 V 29ers. I personally do not understand...
  8. B

Long time rider - first time blogger

How'dy all, Been into biking for most my life, love it to bits when I'm fit, but am find it harder and harder to make the time. Same old poor excuse of work etc. Well no more!!! Never been much into the forum scene, apart from getting many useful opinions and tips when researching products...