Search results

1. K

VIC 5/8" locking hitch pin

Item: 5/8" locking hitch pin Location: Melbourne Item Condition: new Reason for selling: I needed a 1/2" one, they sold me the wrong one and just refunded me. I don't need it. Price and price conditions: free. Either pick it up or chuck me $10 and I'll pop it in an Australia Post satchel to...
  2. K

Sold Norco Dirt Jumper bike minus wheels and rear brake

Item: Norco something or other, I have no idea. Location: Pascoe Vale, Melbourne Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: I don't need it Price and price conditions: Free, come grab it. Extra Info: I bought this as a complete bike for the 26" wheelset with Chris King hubs. I'm keeping the...
  3. K

New(-ish) bike day

Sad to retire the old Jekyll, it's been a good 10 years and a good couple thousand kays on dirt across Vic, Tas and the ACT but 26 tyres are getting hard to find and the proprietary shock is a pain in the ass. Grabbed Kerplunk's frame and procrastinated for many months but finally got it built...
  4. K

Sold Norco Fluid 24

Item: Norco Fluid 24. I think somewhere around a 2016 model at a guess. Set up as 1x10 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used but good. Reason for selling: My youngest son's bike, he's grown out of it. These bikes are aimed at younger folk, 8 to 13 or thereabouts. Price and price conditions...
  5. K

Sold FS: a couple of 26" wheelsets, spoke tension meter, old Jekyll frame.

hey all, cleaning out the garage... here goes: 1. Item: SuperB Spoke Tension Meter Location: Pascoe Vale, VIC Item Condition: used Reason for selling: I had a tool fetish for the Unior one and finally got one so this is now surplus. Price and price conditions: $40 Extra Info: Works well, great...
  6. K

Looking for a trail near Lorne

hey all, I've come across posts about a loop circuit somewhere on the Great Ocean Road - it's set out as a hiking trail but people also ride it.. but I'm stuffed if I can remember what it's called. I believe it starts and finishes at a car park and it's a loop.... I'm thinking of heading down...
  7. K

Sold X-Tools hanger alignment gauge

Item: X-Tools hanger alignment gauge in good condition. Location: Pascoe Vale, Melbourne. Item Condition: Great.. used less than half a dozen times. It has a tiny amount of play in the bolt that goes into the hanger, came like that from the shop. Makes about a 1mm difference out at the end of...
  8. K

VIC WTB 26" wheelset

hey y'all, I'm after a newer wheelset for the eldest's Nicolai. The old Mavics are pretty, but the rear freehub is giving me the shits. Item: Hope hubs, 20x110 front, 135 bolt up rear Location: Melbourne would be awesome, but I've got a car... Item Condition: Straight would be good, I can...
  9. K

Is it worth swapping the pistons and seals out, or why don't Shimano sell f#cking parts

hey all, I've got an older XTR set of brakes, 985 series, that I like but the rear has always leaked a little. I think it's from a seal or piston. I need to get this set of brakes up and running again so I bought a new caliper that I thought I'd just bolt up and live with it but now I'm...
  10. K

Is it f#cked?

hey all, what do you think. Time for the bin? I've even had a look under a magnifying glass... it looks like a crack along the outside, but the threaded area looks sound. Yep, it leaks, but I think that is the crush washers being a bit old, and a bit crushed. Wondering if it's worth...
  11. K

WTB: 26" Gen 1 dropouts for a Banshee Spitfire V2

Item: 26/29" 142mm generation 1 dropouts for a Banshee spitfire Location: wherever, I'll pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: ? Extra Info: I'm after the gen 1 dropouts with the 2 smaller chips per side. I've got a set of 26" 142mm (so non boost) wheels I'd like to chuck into the frame...
  12. K

Some assembly required...

Yeah, so that whole COVID-19 thing was a touch annoying, made it rather difficult to source a frame... no stock left in Aus and none likely to get here until July at the earliest... I ended up purchasing a frame from an online shop in the USA and after a couple of hiccups and a 3 month wait at...
  13. K

Sold Road bike frame, fork, seat post, cranks

Item: Generic Chinese carbon fibre road bike frame, probably a size small Location: Pascoe Vale, Melbourne Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $150 or best offer Extra Info: Complete with seat post, fork, Shimano Ultegra crank (170mm, 50/34) and...
  14. K

A query on titanium

hey y'all, I've already sorta started down this path and figured I'd pop the question out there before I've gone too far... I'm sure I'll end up in the Fwit thread but whatever.... I bought some Snow Peak double skin titanium mugs for family as Christmas presents and I'd like to personalise...
  15. K

Sold Torpedo7 3 bike rack

Item: Torpedo7 3 bike rack in good condition. Complete with the keys for the lock, the spanner and the plate that goes under the tow ball Location: Pascoe Vale Item Condition: Pretty good, straight and true. All straps are present and accounted for. Reason for selling: Got the 4 bike one like I...
  16. K

WTB Cannondale stem around 80mm 5 degree rise

Item: I'm looking for a stem to suit a Cannondale headshock steerer, around 80mm long and 5 degree rise Location: don't care, I'll pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 posted Extra Info: Would prefer a 31.6mm bar spacing but will take the smaller size too.
  17. K

VIC Sold - X-Fusion Sweep 27.5" 160mm RL2 fork

Item: X-Fusion Sweep 27.5" 160mm RL2 fork in excellent condition with 15mm axle Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Very good. Stanchions are unmarked, lowers have a couple of small rub marks but are otherwise excellent Reason for selling: Pikes Price and price conditions: $350 Extra...
  18. K

VIC WTB: Hope Pro 2 EVO front hub 32 hole silver 15mm

hey all, I'm after a Hope front hub in good condition.... If anyone's got one laying around gathering dust let me know otherwise I'll jump on Wiggle. Item: Hope Pro 2 EVO front hub, 32 hole, silver, 15mm axle - though the axle part can be whatever I guess since I can get the adapters...
  19. K

VIC WTB: KS Lev dropper 31.6 with remote.

Item: KS Lev dropper with remote Location: not fussed, would prefer to pick it up locally but will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $280 to $300 Extra Info: I'm after a KS Lev dropper (not an Integra though) 31.6 with around a 125mm drop and the remote. whatcha got?
  20. K

VIC SOLD FS: XT M-785 brakes front and rear

Item: Shimano XT M-785 brakes, front and rear Location: Melbourne. Pickup either in the CBD during work hours or Pascoe Vale after hours. Can post Item Condition: Rooly good. 75Km on them in 2 rides, so as new. Reason for selling: Changed to a different brakeset Price and price conditions...