Search results

1. R

Inverse beater project - even uglier!

UGLIFIED! Doesn't get much worse than this:cool: Cranks were bought supercheap on clearout, whilst they're heavy they sure are stiff! Downtube mudguard catches most of the front wheel spray, I'm not too keen on a "proper" guard as they always catch your feet and like to rattle...
  2. R

Candida!

Don't know about you but I wouldn't want to suffer the effort of cutting a ti steerer either ;) Show'em a closeup of the BB/stay area, it's probably the highlight of the bike.
  3. R

the ol breakout plus and firefly +

Sure do, about to install them on a new bike too... even though they've been surpassed by newer forks this is something special I've kept to use every now and then.
  4. R

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

From a warehouse party on Sat night: And then later on someone had an image of looking down a spiral staircase printed on A4 paper that pieced together as a 3m x 3m square, they arranged that in this corner and surrounded it with candles. A great piece of work that you saw first thing as...
  5. R

Hayes HFX9 caliper pistons not retracting properly

Juicy 3, $150 per end. Best fix for HFX-9's ;)
  6. R

Return to Ourimbah XC 27July08 (goto page 23 for new details)

I'm out: big weekend planned (DSS party Sat night, woohoo!) and I found a ticket to Soundwave festival I forgot I bought :cool: Don't have a bike or fitness either, there's always next time.
  7. R

Well done opposition leader for being realistic - Apology thoughts.

Changing my facebook status is a pretty deep sign.
  8. R

Rock is Dead? Paper and scisssor live on!

If you're eating acid, maybe ;)
  9. R

Rock is Dead? Paper and scisssor live on!

Oh my... I guess it depends which angle you look from :o
  10. R

How to: Convert Sprung Boxxers to WC's

Photographs, real life description and ability to discuss the topic with someone else who has done it?
  11. R

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Wow, if you can get a girl like that I'm moving to China too :eek:
  12. R

Recipe of the day

Oh, ok. I think your serving utensils are broken too, they're always dripping/dropping food around the edge of the plate instead of just the centre.
  13. R

Advice please: Bring 10yr old bike into 2008!

Long stem will definitely look "period" ;)
  14. R

Advice please: Bring 10yr old bike into 2008!

The biggest concern I'd have with this bike now is how it rides, especially with a 120mm stem :eek: IMO you've overspent already, without even changing things like tyres, cables, grips, brakepads and saddle (the only parts that should have money spent on). But hey, have fun with this and...
  15. R

Girl rides into piano wire trap in park in Melbourne

I think you're the fool in this case, that was one of the funnier posts of late.
  16. R

bike shop

Looks like the bicycle equivalent of Deus - selling an image moreso than a product :rolleyes:
  17. R

GPS-enabled helmet

Did you read the whole thing? It's not about navigation, it's about emergency assistance.
  18. R

Underbelly

Maybe, but then again I remember Blue Murder wasn't screen in NSW for similar reasons.