Search results

1. louispijpers

QLD Sold

Item: 2012 Yeti ASR5 Medium Size Frame Location: Toowoomba, QLD, 4350 Item Condition: Good, frame and swingarm were replaced under warranty 11 months ago. I bought the bike second hand 12 months ago and have since done 1300km's on it-probably half on-road/half offroad. Please see comments...
  2. louispijpers

QLD Sold

Item: 2012 Felt AR4 56cm Frame Size. Location: Toowoomba QLD 4350. Item Condition: I bought the bike in April this year, Bike is As New. Bike is all as bought beside bar tape and tyres. Reason for selling: Would like to get something more compact frame/less aero.. Price and price...
  3. louispijpers

QLD Sold

Item: 2009 Rockshox SID Worldcup (Cracked) Location: Toowoomba QLD Item Condition: These are off a 2009 Giant Anthem LTD. The arch on the lowers is cracked! They would be of use to someone who is looking for stanchions/steerer/crown assembly and internals. 230mm of steerer. Includes poplock...
  4. louispijpers

QLD Sold

Item: Shimano XT Cranks M760: 175mm Location: Toowoomba, Queensland - will post anywhere in Australia for free. Item Condition: Mechanically Great but pretty scuffed on the arms. Cranks & sprider are straight. Pedal threads are great. Reason for selling: I haven't used them for 1.5 years so...
  5. louispijpers

QLD Sold

Item: Shimano Saint Brakes M800: Brand New with all Hardware. Location: Toowoomba, Queensland - will post anywhere in Australia for free. Item Condition: Brand New, Never Mounted or Bled - Includes all Hardware (8" centrelock rotors, adaptors, bleeding kit, sintered and metallic sets of pads...
  6. louispijpers

QLD SOLD Fox 40 Ti Spring: Blue

Item: Fox 40 Ti Spring: Blue Location: Toowoomba, Queensland - will post anywhere in Australia for free. Item Condition: Great, used for about a year. Reason for selling: Too soft for me, need a heavier spring rate. Price and price conditions: SOLD Please Remove. Extra Info: One rate lighter...
  7. louispijpers

QLD Sold

Item: Nuke Proof Titanium Spring 300 X 3.00. Location: Toowoomba, Queensland - will post anywhere in Australia for free. Item Condition: Great, used for about a year on a RS Vivid. Reason for selling: Too soft for me, need a heavier spring rate. Price and price conditions: $120. Extra...
  8. louispijpers

Meeting Minutes - 8th February 2012

Please find the previous meetings minutes for 8th February 2012 attached. Regards, Louis Pijpers.
  9. louispijpers

Meeting Minutes - 9th November 2011

Please find the previous meetings minutes for 9th November 2011 attached. Regards, Louis Pijpers.
  10. louispijpers

Sat 12th November 6.00am Bridge St

Just a heads up that a few of us are planning on meeting at 6:00am on 12th November (tomorrow) for a bit of a trail ride. Post up if your keen for it.
  11. louispijpers

Meeting Minutes - 26th October 2011

Please find the previous meetings minutes for 26th October 2011 attached. Regards, Louis Pijpers.
  12. louispijpers

Club Open Day/Christmas Breakup 11th December

Hi all, As discussed at the meeting, it was proposed that we have a mixed club open day & christmas breakup to cap of the year. I have stolen the format from steve's one held on the weekend which went great-cheers steve, and modified it a bit. (We wanted to do a bit of DH earlier on)...
  13. louispijpers

Trail Maintenance Day 12th November

Hi all, At the meeting tonight it was proposed that we hold a trail maintenance day at Jubilee Park for the cross country circuits and downhill track. The agreed on date was to be the 13th November, however there is a DH runs day happening then. We will be having a maintenance day as the...
  14. louispijpers

Meeting Minutes - 14th September 2011

Please find the previous meetings minutes for 14th September 2011 attached. Regards, Louis Pijpers.
  15. louispijpers

TMBC Jubille Park Deed

Hi Guys/Girls, I have had a look through the box of stuff I was given when I started being secretary. Turns out the document I thought was the deed is actually the constitution... I am wondering if any of the earlier club executives have a copy of the deed they could send me/put up on here...
  16. louispijpers

Meeting Minutes - 10th August 2011

Please find the previous meetings minutes for 10th August 2011 attached. Regards, Louis Pijpers.
  17. louispijpers

July Meeting 13/07/11

Hey guys The TMBC July meeting will be on the 13/07/11 at 7pm in the Dr Price Room located on Little St. I will be away for this meeting along with Jiel (going overseas). Pretty sure the meeting can be chaired by the vice-president. (kyle) Would anyone be willing to put their hand up...
  18. louispijpers

Meeting Minutes - 8th June 2011

Please find the previous meetings minutes for 8th June 2011 attached. Regards, Louis Pijpers.
  19. louispijpers

Open Day Working Bee - Saturday 11th June 8:00am

Hi everyone, Just a heads up that there are a few of us going out to the showgrounds at 8:00am this saturday morning 11th June. This is to get the 4x track and mini XC loop and DH track in order for the open day on Sunday 12th June starting at 10:00am. If anyone is able to come and lend a...
  20. louispijpers

Meeting Minutes - 11th May 2011

Please find the previous meetings minutes for 11th May 2011 attached. Regards, Louis Pijpers.