4. Constable Care

(BMX) Emancipate Halloween Jam

Whos going?
  5. Constable Care

Please Delete: problem solved

Please Delete
  6. Constable Care

Clean Trails: Issues of Rubbish?

Today i went down to my local trails for abit of mid-day riding only to find rubbish everywhere. I cleaned up the area and as i was doing so i realised the importance of keeping the trails clean. This may not relate to everyones trails, but ours are in a fairly public area so i think its...
  7. Constable Care

Trails

Just a few guys at some trails today. Tell me what you think.
  8. Constable Care

Lenses for sceneic photography?

Im about to depart to Uganda and i am going to take my Canon 30D and was looking at buying a new lense anyway but i was wondering what would be a good lense for scenic photography cheers CC
  9. Constable Care

Kubo-Schwinger-Martin Condition??

Can anyone give me further insight into this? i know it has to do with Physics and the introduction of "imaginary time" ie time running at right angles to ordinary time, but i am yet to find an average joe explanation of this. Is there one? can it be explained in simpleton terms? Cheers CC
  10. Constable Care

Greenwood Website (Sydney)

Does anyone know the website for the Greenwood in sydney? i cant seem to find it anywhere Cheers CC
  11. Constable Care

iMovie HD Issues

Im doing a movie for school on my computer (apple powerbook g4 05') and for some reason my computer will not let me click the update button so that i can add a title to the movie as this is vital for the movie i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it? Thanks CC
  12. Constable Care

I found it amusing...

13. Constable Care

Ebay Mistakes

Ive noticed a number of people on ebay doing stupid things such as this: A Jumper with an RRP of $90 or so they say, yet they take a picture of the jumper with the tag which says $65 on it :confused: Click Here Who else has seen these mistake? anyone have any relaly funny one? cc
  14. Constable Care

4x Soundbyte?

Does any one have the sound byte for "Riders ready, Watch the Gate..."? I was thinking of using it in a video but couldnt find it? Cheers Constable Care
  15. Constable Care

Final Cut Pro

I have justed moved from iMovie to Final Cut Pro for my mac. Ive changed because i need a more advanced editing software for my HSC Video Major Project. I was wondering if others had used this program and if it is good or i shood find something like avid? Is it easy to use? and is it compatible...
  16. Constable Care

Wireless Airport Card FOr a Powerbook G4

I have a mac G4 but i dont have an airport card. Is it an airport card that i need to connect my mac to my wireless network. We are running an Asus laptop on it already but i dont know what product from the Airport range that i need. Is it an airport card to go in my computer? Please help...
  17. Constable Care

Just Think Pork...

When will the USA sit up and pay attention to their grammar
  18. Constable Care

Eastern DJ4 or a DMR Transition

Both the DJ4 and the transition look like very street, dirt and park honed bikes and im still tossing up between the two. Im 5'7 and so im leaning more towards the DMR due to the shorter chain stays and the shorter top tube. Im currently riding a 03' DMR rhythm frame, i would go back to one...
  19. Constable Care

Gap Years?

I was looking to do an interesting Gap Year, perhaps something in Canada near the Dirtjumps or slopestyle trails? or any where riding is accessible. Any one know of or done anything similar? Cheers CC
  20. Constable Care

DMR Rhythm

This is my Rhythm with most of its new parts, still waiting on profiles. The original disc mounts were filed off so these are the ones that we welded back on and painted, everyuthing seems to be running really smoothly and im really happy with it. Spec Frame: DMR Rhythm US BB Fork: Manitou...