Search results

1. D

Sold

Considering you can get it online for $390 shipped (with bleed kit (worth $50) and warranty), $350 + shipping is a bit steep. GLWS.
  2. D

Sold

PMed PMed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. D

NSW SOLD!!! Cannondale Flash 29 Carbon Medium $1500 with extra wheelset!

Item: Cannondale Flash 29 Carbon Medium Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Great (see pictures) Reason for selling: Apparently I've got too many bikes :/ Price and price conditions: $1700 -> down to $1500 (non negotiable since it's a steal at this price), pick up preferred, could box...
  4. D

NSW SOLD Cannondale F29 Carbon 3 Medium 2013 $1750

Item: 2013 Cannondale F29 Carbon 3 Medium Location: NSW Wollongong Item Condition: Mint (rarely used backup bike) Reason for selling: Waaay too many bikes, has to go :( Price and price conditions: You can have it in one of the following 3 configurations: $1750: with Sun Ringle Equalizer...
  5. D

NSW SOLD!!! Anthem X Advanced SL 1 2011 Medium $1400

Bump!!!!!!!!!
  6. D

Bump! Last price drop, I'll keep it if it doesn't sell for $1400. Thanks for looking!
  7. D

Bump! Bike has got plenty of upgrades and you're not going to find a better 26er cross country bike at this price...
  8. D

Me :) (I've worked with carbon a fair bit back in the day when I was helping build the Superbus prototype). BTW, that black tape covering the seatstay repair is just protective tape (my heel would rub against it every now and again so I decided to put tape there, let me know if you want to see...
  9. D

Item: Anthem X Advanced SL 1 2011 Medium Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Old but bearings and suspension have been serviced and bike works great Reason for selling: Need $ for a new bike Price and price conditions: $ 1400 Extra Info: It's got a Rockguardz carbon frame protector...
  10. D

QLD SOLD 2011 Giant Anthem X Frame

Hi, What type of bottom bracket is it?
  11. D

QLD SOLD: 2012/13 Felt Virtue One - Large

A new Reverb is $285... Cool pics!
  12. D

NSW SOLD: Specialized S-Works Epic 2011 Medium Carbon

price drop Bump, and price drop.
  13. D

NSW SOLD!! Derailleurs, shifters, pedals, chainrings etc.

Sorry, next time I'll remove stuff. It's just that if I removed the old stuff, then I would have less than 4 items and they wouldn't be allowed to be in the garage sale section :).
  14. D

Price drops Bump + final price drops before I remove the items left. :)
  15. D

NSW REMOVE: Stans Podium MMX 26" Lefty Wheelset

bump Bump + price drop, now $380 shipped. No one out there with a lefty wanting superlight wheels??
  16. D

Bump + price drops. Almost done!
  17. D

NSW SOLD: 2011 Scott Spark 30 Medium

$1550 anyone?
  18. D

NSW SOLD: Specialized S-Works Epic 2011 Medium Carbon

Item: Specialized S-Works Epic 2011 Medium Carbon Location: Wollongong Item Condition: Couple of scuffs but in good condition. Reason for selling: I bought the whole bike of Jbsp1 a while back and it's been used mainly by the Mrs. It's a medium frame and a small frame would suit her better...
  19. D

NSW REMOVE: Stans Podium MMX 26" Lefty Wheelset

bump Price drop: $430 shipped