Search results

1. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

Ok Adelaide peeps, im off to the other side for a week of riding at the end of April ,I've booked a shuttle at Fox Creek plan to hit Eagle mtb and do the train thing from Mitcham any other must do when I'm there.. I'm staying in Glenelg so would it be easier/better to drive to Mitcham station or...
  2. bowtajzane

Bronson v3

New to me Bronson v3 Xl, I finally went and go myself a frame that actually fit's me after 6 years on the Rockymountain... Swapped all the parts over from the old frame..
  3. bowtajzane

Cane creek slamset identification

I'm after info on the Id code of cane creek headsets,specifically the H designation in the code# (see pic)
  4. bowtajzane

Fork crown offset

Do rockshox and fox have the same crown offset on all their forks... I thought they did until I stumbled across this...
  5. bowtajzane

ibis hd4 for sale

i know its a long shot but there was a ibis hd4 frame (green and silver ) for sale on here, it was a while ago {6 months}:rolleyes: does anyone remember which member was selling it or if it sold.....
  6. bowtajzane

Five ten sluth sizing

Does anyone know if the sluths are the same size wise as the freerider pro,as I need a lighter less bulky pair of kicks for gravel riding.....
  7. bowtajzane

geometry website

are there any other websites that you can compare the geometry of bike frames other than geometry geeks....
  8. bowtajzane

cannondsle si crank removal

I've removed the outer cap and inner bolt now how does the crank come off.....
  9. bowtajzane

raceface spindle

Just remove my race face next crank arms just to do a bit of maintenance and I noticed some wear marks on the spindle ( see attached pics) when should I replace the spindle as there was no play in the interface between the spindle and the bearings....
  10. bowtajzane

Falls Creek full face worthy..

guys in your opinion are any of the trails full face worthy... i don't usually ride that aggressive or fast but..... when i ride new trails i usually knee and elbow pad up at the least..
  11. bowtajzane

hope 35w rear wheel, anyone got any feedback?

i need a new rear wheel, as learning how to jump and ride more technical trails has left it looking more like a dodecahedron than a circle.... just after any experiences..... Thanks....
  12. bowtajzane

wtb specialized henge

anyone got a henge saddle they would like to sell,old or new doesn't matter. thanks...
  13. bowtajzane

East Kowen

ok Canberra peps,what's the low down on the trails in east kowen,I'm coming down for a long weekend soon and I'll be riding stromlo on the Sunday but on the Saturday, i thought I'd ride somewhere new,I'm thinking "the kow" may hold something I'm looking for,is there a number of trails like...
  14. bowtajzane

SOLD.. Syntace W-35 26" wheelset on Dt350 hubs with maxis tyres

Item: Syntace W35 Wheelset 26" 29mm internal 35mm external Dt swiss 350 hubs sapim spokes 32 front and rear setup tubeless Front:15x100 Rear:10x135 these are 7 months old and are ding free with only one mark on the rear (see pics) rear hub has 54 tooth ratchet upgrade Location:Sydney Item...
  15. bowtajzane

sram eagle chainring chain compatability

guys will the eagle chainring work with 10/11 speed chains? i can't see why it wouldn't unless sram have redesigned everything just to piss everyone off.....
  16. bowtajzane

who was selling e-ten stealth dropper

does anybody know/remember who was selling this dropper ? it's no longer in the for sale section, want to know if it's sold or still for sale
  17. bowtajzane

2015 spicy team carbon

anyone own/ owned the 2015 team carbon? i know they (lapierre)have had problems with there frames ,so just after some first hand info/ride report, as I'm looking at a frame to build up
  18. bowtajzane

Sram gripshift as dropper remote

ok tech gurus...can a gripshift be used as a dropper remote? how hard/easy will it be?
  19. bowtajzane

pearl izumi shoes distro in Australia?

Anyone know the distributor for Pearl Izumi ,keen to tryout there x project shoes, i know pushies has them but i need to try on before i drop some coin, as the sizing is a bit different to most
  20. bowtajzane

10 x 135 dt swiss end caps

anyone got any of these. ....