Search results

1. S

Lefty truing axle

Item: lefty truing axle. Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Standard postage and something for your trouble. Extra Info: I really only need the end sleeve as I have misplaced mine.
  2. S

Stan’s 3.30 front hub 15 mm end caps

Thanks for the ‘heads up’. Worldwide Cyclery has them also for a similar price to direct from Stan’s. Will hold off for a little longer in case I find some locally. Cheers all.
  3. S

VIC [SOLD] DVO Diamond 27.5 160mm non-boost

How old, year manufactured?
  4. S

Thanks for the reply. I am swapping from a dropout fork to a through axle fork, hence the need for end caps. I believe the black coloured caps you mention are for a heavy duty hub shell, I need the silver ones. The caps are available from the USA but postage cost is a killer!
  5. S

Item: Pair of 15 mm end caps to convert hub to 15 x 100 Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Hopefully not too much Extra Info: Even if you had one I could pair it with a spare cap I can get.
  6. S

ACT Broken Rockshox Monarch shocks

Sure, I can send them to you.
  7. S

ACT Broken Rockshox Monarch shocks

Is this the sort of thing you are after?
  8. S

Deore LX shifter/brake combo

Send a picture of the XT’s if you find them. Cheers
  9. S

Too modern for this retro rebuild! Cable rim brakes front and rear.
  10. S

Item: M570 3x shifter/brake combined unit. Location: From almost anywhere. Price range/Willing to Pay: postage and a bit more if needed. Extra Info: Completing the restoration of an old hardtail. The unit I have is fully functional but the end of the brake lever is broken. It is a long shot...
  11. S

27.5 wheelset

Stan’s Crest? I have a pair of these with the correct axle configuration in Hobart. They are 21 mm internal, though.
  12. S

QLD found 60/70mm stem. Raceface Turbine, Thomson etc

Details of stem Pictures of 60 mm stem. $70 including postage.
  13. S

Sorry for slow reply, internet very 'flakey' at the moment, will post picture tonight.
  14. S

60 mm I have a 60 mm Thomson (black) in vgc.
  15. S

NSW Sold

Interested Is this still available?
  16. S

NSW 140mm forks

Are these of interest? Rock Shox Revelation RCT3 dual position air (120 - 140). Tapered 202 mm steerer, 15 x 100 axle, 27.5 in. Replaced from new with longer travel fork, so they are in pristine condition.
  17. S

TAS WTB - 26inch DJ or XC 100mm-ish travel fork - 20mm, 15mm or QR

Local option I have an X-fusion Velvet to sell that would do the job for you. PM for full details.
  18. S

SA Hubs, 142 x 12 & 100 x 15, 32h, Black.

Pair of brand new e-thirteen hubs Bought for a project I have not completed. Could be convinced to sell. The axle kit converts them to 142x12 and makes them XD driver compatible.
  19. S

VIC 26" 1"1/8 Forks

A possible solution for you I have some X-fusion Velvets to sell. Long straight steerer and 15 mm axle, designed to fit 26 or 27.5 wheel. PM if keen.
  20. S

NSW Found sold

I have rear wheel, will PM the details.