Search results

1. H

Sold FiveTen Maltese falcon shoes EUR 44.5

Item: FiveTen Maltese falcon shoes, EUR 44.5 Location:Northern Tasmania Item Condition:Near New, used once Reason for selling: Don’t fit my feet well, and have gone back to Shiman. Price and price conditions: $50 plus post Extra Info: Pictures:
  2. H

Sold New Raceface NW direct mount chain ring. 32T

Item: Raceface NW 12speed direct mount chain ring, 32T Location:Northern Tasmania Item Condition: Brand new, brought the wrong one Reason for selling: Doesn’t fix my Crankset Price and price conditions: $40 plus post Extra Info: Pictures:
  3. H

Sold RS deluxe R 185X52.5, Trunnion mount

Item: RS Deluxe R 185X52.5 Location: Northern Tasmania . Item Condition: New, take off Norco Sight before being ridden. Reason for selling: Replaced by different rear shock Price and price conditions: $200 plus post Extra Info: Pictures:
  4. H

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

As they do when ever i go back.
  5. H

I'm an OG Alex track rider, pink dots were not a common thing when i rode there.
  6. H

The key to riding Alex is working out that the rocks are your friends
  7. H

The only issue with Moss Def was that i was rather tired by that stage and didn't have the energy to enjoy it to its full. The climb on Outer limits did take some of the enjoyment away from the descent, but it was still a lot of fun and had a good mix of terrain.
  8. H

That was a hard day on the bike, lots of cool tracks. Mos Def was a highlight. And for those that are worried about Derby. Pray for a dry week leading up to the days at Maydena. A green/blue trail at Maydena is a black in Derby, plus its got so much more steep trails that hammer the upper body.
  9. H

Pike Ultimate CSU and Yari lowers compatibility

Pike/Revelation are the same and can share parts, Lyrik/Yari are the same and can share parts. you can"t share dampers or air spring between the Pike/Revelations and the Lyrik/Yari. they have different part numbers. They may share the same lowers but it would pay to check the parts list on Srams...
  10. H

RS Debonair C1 Upgrade Kit

It sits higher in its travel because of the new seal head . So you can have the same sag as the B1 spring with less air pressure meaning the fork can move through it travel easier, it also has a more liner feel to the spring for most of its travel then seems to ramp up hard. i have gone from 2...
  11. H

RS Debonair C1 Upgrade Kit

If you are used to and like the B1 spring, the chances are high you will not like the way the C1 spring rides. It has a very different feel.
  12. H

2020 Enduro World Series

but there are also a few of the top guys not going to be there as well.
  13. H

$2.5 million for Tassie West Coast trails and maybe Maydena?

World trail have a style, and where ever they build will be similar. The soil and rock maybe different but the roller/berm set up is the same from Atherton in FNQ to Derby and St Helen's in TAS. And more than likely they will be similar in the Georgetown trails that they will be building in the...
  14. H

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

$460 to my door. got it from Cyclinic. Its better the stock MoCo unit but the MoCo damper isn't bad ether.
  15. H

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

A new 2.1 changer damper just turned up to replace the MoCo damper in my Yari. Plus i installed the new C1 air spring upgrade last night. tomorrow night ride should be smoother.
  16. H

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

i am also interested in this as im looking to convert a 370 to the star ratchet system.
  17. H

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

i know it well enough that i don't need a map and have even been south of Campball town, which from my understanding makes me well traveled for someone living in the northern part of the state.
  18. H

You know it get dark down this way before 8pm right? The 50-60 people who were dropped off at black stump by the shuttle vans the other week when i was there.
  19. H

Don"t tease the Taswegins, they are already grumpy about being left off the map most of the time.