Search results

1. R

2003 dorado to XT 4-pot adapter

Thanks mate. Close but I've already looked at that. The old dorado is a 50mm (or so) post mount, that's why I'm having so much trouble getting one. Thanks for the input though.
  2. R

2003 dorado to XT 4-pot adapter

Item:* 2003 dorado to XT 4-pot brake adapter Location: I'm in Melbourne Item*Condition: don't care, just want one to finish a project Reason*for*selling: N/A Price*and*price*conditions: N/A Extra*Info: will pay for item and postage Pictures:* N/A
  3. R

Graves 2011 Yeti 303 WC Team Issue

I will agree with the whole light bike thing. Pedalling a bike over a long flat section is unquestionably easier on a lighter bike. This bike is on the heavier side, but I don't think that's everything, nor the vital element of a race winning bike. Anyone who has ridden one of these will know...
  4. R

Yeti SuperX Updated p2

Nice! A fellow Yeti fan and Ringwood-ite! Very nice, very jealous. I too want.
  5. R

please delete

Jazza WILSON!! Nice build mate, new colour looks great! See you in March!!
  6. R

2011 Yeti 303 25th Anniversary

Oh Bam, you're a funny little bugger aren't you? In retaliation to that, your tailgate put a dint into my 303's down tube... Wait, that simply enforces what you said about it being heavy... Damn. Hopefully this bike will not atract as much abuse from you that I usually get. Never know, I...
  7. R

Ride the stache or the bike....? You'll see the bike when up there over xmas. Notice I said 'see' the bike... Sorry Hux, not quite the photos for this sort of audience, but many people have been shown and they have been well appreciated. I like them anyway, even though my mug spoils a few.
  8. R

Frame - 2011 Yeti 303WCDH (14/100) Rear shock - Fox RC4 Front shock/fork - Fox RC2 FIT Handlebars - Sunline something Stem - Sunline direct Headset - Chris King Inset Grips - ODI Saddle - WTB Yeti Team Seatpost - Thomson Front brake - Saint Rear brake - Saint Cranks - Saint...
  9. R

DH Yeti 303 Team Issue 2011

Wow Cory, I'm so jealous. I really wish I had one! Oh, wait a sec, I do! Glad to see you solved the crank problem and went the way you should have from the start!
  10. R

Steve's Whistler 2010 thread... updated 18/08, Canadian Open race run

Hey Steve, Glad to see the videos are as good as last years. Hux and I are still living our lives vicariously through you, so keep it up. I'm pretty sure if you listen carefully, you can hear your heart beating! Sounds too much like hard work! I say that because I'm still jealous. Nice...
  11. R

2011 Yeti 25th Anniversary 303WCDH

You all the way mate, bring on November!
  12. R

2011 Yeti 25th Anniversary 303WCDH

I think this bike will rock, nothing more to say. Some people might say the colours suck, but if you know the history, you'll know the reason. A bit on the pricey side yes, but the cost of quality and good engineering doesn't come cheap. I know at least one person on RB that's getting one, as...
  13. R

2006 Manitou Minute:02 (SOLD, Please remove)

Sold !!!!!
  14. R

SOLD!!! Pending payment...
  15. R

Steerer Tube length and photos now up!
  16. R

Item: 2006 Manitou Minute:02 (All Black) Location: Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: Good condition, missing the travel adjuster cap, but can still be wound down, just not on the fly. Reason for selling: Been sitting in the garage for months with zero use, so they are not needed. Price...
  17. R

New Shuttle Trailer design

First off, I like your ideas a lot. The whole design looks fantastic with a good finish on it as well. Did you do all the welding on your own?? I agree with a few comments that were made above, especially that it is a niche market. Yours does offer something that others have not in the past...
  18. R

Post Your Custom Paint Job Bikes

Thanks Hux, your new bike looks pretty good too! By the way, some runs/pushies at Kinglake on Saturday if you're keen. Let me know.
  19. R

Post Your Custom Paint Job Bikes

Yeti 303 refurb Not sure it really fits in here. Not really a custom paint job, more of a custom lack of paint job. Had a 303 that was scratched up pretty good thanks to a trailer incident at a not so local open day. As a result decided to discard the paint and try to make it similar to...
  20. R

2008 Yeti 4X

Hey mate, Yeah made way for a nice new ride indeed! She goes strong and destroys those berms on track 13. You should take the tazer out there, it would love it just as much as the 4x does. We should tee up a ride!