Search results

1. W

night rides - hunter valley

Setting up a regular Tuesday eve ride in Kitchener, start at 17h30. Depart from Kitchener pub (karthoum hotel). Some good single track easy to moderate pace 1.5hrs. Let me know if you keen. Paul
  2. W

Interclub DH 30 March

If anyone is keen to have a go on one of our Mondraker test bikes we will have the following at the AWABA round of the interclub DH 30/03/2014: 1. Summum Pro Team - size M 2. Summum Pro Team - Size L 2. Foxy XR - size L 3. Foxy R - size M 4. Dune XR - size L Bring ID, helmet and your...
  3. W

Ourimbah GE 23 March

If anyone is keen to have a go on one of our Mondraker test bikes we will have the following at the first CCOMTB GE round 23/03/2014: 1. Summum Pro Team - size M 2. Summum Pro Team - Size L 2. Foxy XR - size L 3. Foxy R - size M 4. Dune XR - size L Bring ID, helmet and your shoes/pedals...
  4. W

Kitchener/Cessnock Ride ALL MTN/XC

Riding in the morning if anyone is keen start about 07h30 to miss the heat, send me text or PM if you keen 0412052571 Paul
  5. W

Deleted

deleted content Thanks
  6. W

Cessnock Trails

i have been living in Kitchener (Cessnock - Hunter Valley) for about a year and been building some trails close to home, if anyone is keen for a ride on the weekend let me know as I go regularly but doesn't seem to be many riders around to join in. A good mix from DH to XC, I ride my 150mm...