Search results

1. E

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I saw this one on FB too if you’re looking for a budget option. I have no idea about the quality but it’s cheap.
  2. E

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Thanks Spikenet, I made one with led lights for my 4 bike vertical too. Works great, just hook it over the seat and strap to the wheel.
  3. E

Cheers, If he’s in Sydney and wants to drop by I’ll lend him one for a couple of weeks, see how he likes it.
  4. E

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Looks like a painting, amazing shot.
  5. E

I've made a single bike vertical rack with a built in tool free anti wobble device. The idea was to have something light, fast and easy to put on the car to save faffing round pulling wheels or attaching my multi bike rack when it's just me heading out for a quick spin. I have made a couple...
  6. E

Shimano Deore BR-MT520/BL-MT501 4-Piston Brake

I was backing you mate, I’d read the same article before I got some zee’s... because they had bigger pistons. Still nicer feel than my xt 2 pots.
  7. E

Sunglasses

Where did you get your foakleys? I can't tell which websites are real, they all look fake :D serious question though.
  8. E

Boostinator on dt240 rear any issues?

Looking at them I can’t see there would be an issue, as long as they don’t melt.
  9. E

Good Wheel Builders

Greg at TWE in Alexandria, definitely worth the drive.
  10. E

Boostinator on dt240 rear any issues?

Anyone been running a boostinator conversion for a while on a dt240? Getting a new frame but wheels are not that old. Good idea or just spring for a new hub, spokes and build?
  11. E

Oakley Prizm

Yeah, not the coolest looking shades but I’m all for function over fashion (just ask my mrs).
  12. E

Oakley Prizm

Keen to grab some of these off CRC, hear they are pretty good but no where round here stocks the trail ones. Anyone wearing the Radar EV, any good?
  13. E

Product Review OneUp Components Dropper Post and remote

You might have got a lemon, pretty happy with my 170 though I do have a habit of weighting the front of the seat when actuating the dropper.
  14. E

Sola Sport ?

Should also note Sola arranged all the courier pickup and drop offs to save me running back to bike shops etc so big ups for that.
  15. E

Sola Sport ?

So.. got fork back again, sola had a really quick turnaround but StarTrack tried to deliver then returned it to depot then lost it for a week. Finally arrived and damping dial shaft was bent in transit from bouncing round in the box. Rang them up and sent back again, all fixed now and on the...
  16. E

Cheers Beeb, just looked at my mates wolf tooth remote and can't see there being an issue. Find out tomorrow I guess.
  17. E

Just ordered the 170mm from mountain bikes direct with a wolf tooth lever, think I read somewhere that I may need an extra grub screw or something to connect the cable up at the lever end? Has anyone done this that could shed some light on exactly what may be required?
  18. E

Better than a reverb B1? I was about to post a question on the forum when I saw this review. I'm sick of rebuilding and bleeding my A2 and was wondering if the B1 was better but this could be an option.
  19. E

The discount code thread

Legend, Cheers
  20. E

Re usable quick links for 10/11 speed

I’ve reused KMC and sram joiners, was mildly excited when shimano brought one out but after removing and replacing (re using) the chain after about 200kms it just tore apart on the first hill. Could have been poorly installed but it was running fine for the first km or 2. Gone back to KMC.