Search results

1. A

Retro nut case, I can't help it

Welcome to the forum! I want to see a photo of both of them. I have my 1996 Kona muni mula which I am currently rebuilding( had since new). Not restoring it as such but just giving a long time needed full service. So with the marin are you planning on repainting etc.
  2. A

New bike - on the budget end

damn I just slapped a senior member with a fish
  3. A

Maybe I am....But then if I were you would know because I told you and you wouldn't ask if I were he. :fish:
  4. A

You are michael ronning?
  5. A

Rawing

k. Really easy to do yourself! paint stripper from bunnings, pair of rubber gloves and a paint scraper. Do on the grass or somewhere you can hose the frame down afterwards. Might take a couple of goes and be generous when applying the stripper. Once you have most of the paint off, then hit it...
  6. A

Rawing

Hi, I would like to help you but never heard this term before. What is rawing?
  7. A

Conspiracy Theories

I dont mind a conspiracy theory or two. Not sure if this has been posted, cant be bothered going through all 20 pages of this thread so here it is; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ
  8. A

The Chilli Thread!

I got a jalapeno cutting off a guy at work and planted it, now its growing good and currently has 15 big chillies on it. They are currently black, waiting for them to go red. Last harvest I pickled them, man they were bloody hot! Im not sure what I will do with them this harvest.
  9. A

Giant talon 29 er

Thats a good option I rode an xtc 2 composite the other day....I want one!! such a good climber. Your missus owes you one
  10. A

Giant talon 29 er

How did you go with returning the Talon?
  11. A

Getting back into it

Sounds like you got around to a lot of shops to ride 12-15 different bikes! top effort. I need to get out and give some more a go.cheers
  12. A

Newbie needs advice

Thanks for the advice. 12kg seems ok! I think my Kona is 11.5kg. I got a cannondale jekyll for my birthday just last month but I now see it is more orientated to downhill, it is 14kg so I am selling it. It is brand new :frusty: I looked at a giant xtc 29er composite on the weekend and...
  13. A

Newbie needs advice

I will ride you yangs mostly. I like flat technical and uphill not so much downhill. and my fitness is not so good anymore. I have a 26" bike but have heard alot about 29". I am not sure wether to go to a dually or not as they seem heavy to me. What is the average weight of a $2k dually vs a...
  14. A

Bike selection: Scott Genius LT vs Giant Trance

How do you find going to a 29er from a 26er? Do you sit much higher and feel like your centre of gravity is too high?
  15. A

The last movie you've last watched last

tarantino does it again another awesome movie
  16. A

The last movie you've last watched last

Ironman 3 saw it during the week, I liked it a bit more sort of romantic comedy though! My brother who is a movie buff was dissapointed.
  17. A

Newbie needs advice

HI All! I did some XC racing back in the late 90's when fat tyre flyers were doing lots in Victoria. Still have my Kona muni mula from when I was 17. Looking to get something new and confused with all the changes in the sport. I got an all mountain but think it is the wrong choice. I want...
  18. A

Getting back into it

I am trying to decide HT or FS coming off a HT. How many bikes did you try?