Search results

1. D

AM Intense DVO Tracer 275c

Well yes, it would seem I have well and truly made a dickhead of myself, I'll admit that and take it in my stride.I hope a few got a laugh at my expense, and to the few that got the hostile msg my apologies. And as far as the quality of parts on the go, the brakes, bars, stem, cranks are parts...
  2. D

To the admin take this whole thread of my bike down, as there is to many negative cunts on here, actually jealous cunts really because I've looked up their rides and nothing to nice at all. This whole forum can just FUCK OFF
  3. D

Frame and fork only, didn't have ten thousand dollars to buy complete!
  4. D

Couple of fresh pics This DVO suspension is great, nice and easy to get set and ride, yep I'm really liking this ride.
  5. D

Now running new xt 1x11.
  6. D

Hi guys now have new xt gear on it. And here's a closer look at the stem, much better in person tho.
  7. D

Hi guys n girls this is my Intense DVO Tracer
  8. D

New XT.

Hi guys n girls, what is causing the chain dropping down while back pedaling is he alignment of the chainring to the 42t cog, to fix it you will need to place spacers / washers in between the chainring and the spider on the cranks,how thick the spacers / washers are to be depends on how offline...
  9. D

AM DVO Tracer

Private message sent, check your inbox Cheers
  10. D

New pedals for DH bike

Look up chunked pedals dude!!
  11. D

Powdercoating

Yep what they said, send it to Robertos, I've had a few frames done now DH Frames and BMX and no probs at all.
  12. D

Mountain bike riders deliberately hurt as tracks sabotaged with rocks logs: Nerang

Hi Fellow mtbers, I was in whimps trail this afternoon (Sunday 24 august) at 4pm an hour ago now, half way walking up seen a man fitting the decscription of the vandal he was somewhere in the distance of around 50m to the right of the track easily visible. Didn't think much of it at first as...
  13. D

Best flat pedals?

Look up chunked pedals dude, they are they best, and Aussie Aussie Aussie made too.
  14. D

Rook SS

Looks sweet thinking about building one of these myself, do they ride as good as they look.
  15. D

Doing some Rebuilding of My Local

Hmmm looks like the old helensvale trail?
  16. D

Newbie from Gold Coast

Hi mate, if you go to bains road in currumbin valley there is a little dh track there which is fun, there is a concrete water tank on your right as you drive up the hill it's behind that. Worley drive in nerang right at the end is the outlook bike park, there is a race on Monday at boomerang...