Search results

1. A

Help! can't decide what new bike to buy! Giant trance?

I've owned my 2014 Trance 2 for 12 months now and absolutely love it. But even as a brand new bike I only paid $2150 in September last year. In my opinion save some extra cash and ring around all your local giant dealers and find out who wil give you the best price.
  2. A

26" MTB frame options for 8 yo girl?

My 11 year old was riding his brothers small 26" bike and crashed it a few times the last time he snapped the brake lever so I got him to ride my small 26" home and following him he just had no real control over the bike I kinda imagined me riding a XL bike so just took the plunge and brought...
  3. A

2013 Norco fluid 6.1

http://www.norco.com/bikes/mountain/marathon/fluid-6/ Hi all just wondering if anyone has any experience with Norco bikes as LBS has a decent deal on the above bike but it is hard to find any reviews. So any info would be good. Thanks.
  4. A

Upgrading to full suspension

Sorry should of said about the intended use. Mostly enjoy riding single track and fire roads but not afraid of getting a bit of air and a bit of steep stuff.
  5. A

Upgrading to full suspension

Hello all as the title states time to get a full suspension bike. I have narrowed it down to specialized stumpjumper FSR 29 comp and a giant trance X29er 1. I would appreciate as much feed back on the these bikes as possible ie is the stumpy worth the extra $$$$ over the trance. Thanks in advance.